Carnival - 1 🧡💙. 🎢

Okay so I'm doing this in parts. Like VMin, then Namjin and then Sope.

Nothing special, it's just more convenient this way.

This chapter has Sope and Namjin.

Happy reading!! 💜💜🤍🤍

Author's POV

"SWEET BABY JESUS I DON'T WANNA DIE!!", Hobi screamed as he was holding onto the railings fearing for his life.

"Oh come on, this is so much fun!! Don't be a wuss", Yoongi yelled back at him. "Oh look, here comes the big circle! Brace yourself".

 "Oh look, here comes the big circle! Brace yourself"

"NOOOOOO YOONGI I WANNA GET DOWN NOW!!!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and was about to say something snarky, but then he suddenly got an idea. He took Hobi's hand in his held it between his palm.

Hobi looked at him in surprise, as he felt his face burning up as he blushed. Yoongi looked at him and said," Don't worry, I'm here. If you feel scared the just hold my hand".

Hobi felt like his stomach was filled with butterflies 🦋, as he smiled at Yoongi. But his smile was soon filled with horror as he looked at the big circle right in front of him.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Hobi instinctively held Yoongi's hand as they went down the ride. As soon as he did that, he felt much more comfortable and started enjoying the ride.

As Hobi was screaming happily, Yoongi looked at him for a second and smiled. He turned back and was enjoying the ride, but there was a voice in the back of his head that he was thinking about for the rest of the day.

 He turned back and was enjoying the ride, but there was a voice in the back of his head that he was thinking about for the rest of the day

[Oh my god they're so precious I can't 😍😍😍

Okay sorry. Back to the story 😅😅😅]

-----------------------------------------

"Wow. You're so beautiful, there are no words to describe your beauty. Your eyes are shiny, your nose is perfect, and god damn your lips. When you pout all the red roses 🌹in the world would look like nothing. You are the most handsome man in the whole world".