Carnival - 2 💜🤍 🎡

Author's POV

Jimin and Taehyung were having the time of their lives this evening. Riding all the adventure rides, playing all the carnival games, eating all the fried food.

Jimin enjoyed being with Taehyung. He felt comfortable around him, felt happy. He found a friend in him. Although they didn't know each other, he felt like he knew Taehyung since forever.

Taehyung had fun with Jimin throughout the outing. He felt like he could talk to him about anything, and he liked how Jimin listened carefully to everything Taehyung spoke, even encouraged him and joined him in his stupid ideas. He felt like they've known each other since forever.

After riding the electric cars, they headed to the photo booth holding each other's hands.

"Come on Tae, let's click some goofy pics", Jimin giggled and pulled Taehyung's arm towards the booth.

They clicked a bunch of photos, chose their favourite photos and came out laughing.

"You look so ridiculous in this Chim", Taehyung laughed as he pointed at Jimin in the photo.

"Oh come on. I don't look as bad as you. You look like a clown in the first photo", Jimin laughed forward holding onto Taehyung as support.

Taehyung's breath hitched as he felt Jimin hold his arm and shoulder laughing. His laughter sounded so beautiful, like tinkling wind chimes. When he looked up, he had the most beautiful eye smile Taehyung had ever seen.

As Taehyung was admiring Jimin's smile, Jimin noticed him staring. He quickly composed himself and stood upright leaving Taehyung's arm.

He was about to walk forward, when he was surprised to notice Taehyung holding his arm and linking their fingers. When Jimin looked at him confused, Taehyung asked,

"We are friends right? Friends hold hands all the time no big deal. Unless of course you feel uncomfortable holding my hand".

Jimin immediately shook his head and smiled. They both walked towards the Ferris Wheel, and stood in the line. As they were waiting they were talking about work and hobbies, and both of them felt the warmth of each other's palm as they interlocked their fingers.

--------------------------------------

"Woah it looks so beautiful!!", Taehyung admired the view from their seat in the Ferris Wheel 🎡

"I know right! Feels like we are on top of the world", Jimin said in awe as he stood next to Taehyung looking outside.

[Aerial view of Seoul 🌆]

As Jimin and Taehyung turned away from the view, they looked at each other.

Taehyung noticed Jimin's beautiful features, and how his eyes were shining from the lights outside. His lips looked so plump and pink and glossy (He must have worn lip gloss, Taehyung thought).
He badly wanted to kiss him in this moment, and it took him every ounce of self control not to.

Jimin saw Taehyung's attractive box smile against the city lights, and smiled to himself. He looked so handsome in his dark wavy hair, and he really wanted to run his fingers through them. His eyes looked like diamonds, and he wanted to stare at them forever.

As both of them were in the moment, they both wanted one thing - To be with the other like this forever. They badly wanted to ask each other out, be boyfriends at least.

But both knew this want the right time and it was too fast.

So they went and sat down next to each other and smiled softly but sadly.

As they were talking and laughing, Taehyung noticed Jimin's eyes were droopy and he was yawning slightly. Next thing he knew, Jimin was snoring softly and sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung was giggling as he looked fondly at sleeping Jimin. He looked so cute with his eyes closed and a slight pout on his face.

After the ride got over, Taehyung was about to wake him up, but didn't want to disturb him. So he carried him bridal style out of their seat. As he was heading to their car, the ticket lady smiled at them and said,

"You boyfriend look adorable. You two are the cutest couple I have ever seen".

As she said this, Taehyung didn't want to correct her for some reason. He felt a warm feeling in his chest when she called Jimin his 'Boyfriend'. He looked down at Jimin and smiled as he thought

Someday I will make that true. I will make you my boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------

I know today's chapter was a little shorter 😪😪

Sorry for that 😢😢

Wattpad is still a little slow for me 😤😤

I know this chapter is cliche and a little cringe,

But I'm a total sucker for romantic cliches 💘💘

Until next time,