Accident at First Sight ❤️

"Okay that's it for today. See you all on Friday", Jimin dismissed his class and switched off the speakers. He swung his bag across his shoulder and was just about to leave when his phone rang. He picked it up and saw the caller ID - Sunshine hyung ☀️

"Hey hyung, just finished up the class. I'm going to reach in around 15 minutes."

"Okay Jimin. Me and Jin hyung left you some kimchi fried rice on the table. Come home and eat it okay? Don't give me any of this dieting nonsense. Get home safely. Bye".

"Bye hyung".

As he cut the call, he went to scroll through my Instagram as he walked back home. He and his friends, Jung Hoseok and Kim Seokjin all lived together in the same house. They have been best friends since college, and have been inseparable. Plus, living together helps with the rent.

Jin worked as a chef in a Michelin star restaurant, so he earned the most out of the three. Jimin and Hobi were both dancers. Hobi did Hip Hop and breakdancing, while Jimin specialised in Ballet and contemporary dance. Both worked in companies as dance teachers, so that they can earn some money and pursue their dream as dancers. They have always stayed together through thick and thin, and Jimin is grateful to have them in his life.

He puts on his earphones 🎧 and plays a song and walks home, as the road is pretty deserted and almost no vehicles . As he crosses the road, he hears a loud horn and turns to see a bright light approach him. Before he knows it, everything is black and he feels numb, and he can hear muffled sounds around him. He hears someone distantly calling him - Are you okay? Are you hurt? We will take you to the hospital, don't worry.

He slightly opens his eyes to see a guy with black hair, pretty eyes and a nice straight nose. He looks at Jimin and says, "Don't worry, we'll get you to the hospital. Hang in there." He is handsome, Jimin thinks as he closes his eyes again. The last thing he feels is a pair of strong arms carrying him somewhere.