A TROLL WILL ALWAYS BE A TROLL

Start from the beginning

@musakaleed; _Trolls everywhere 😡😡

@tariq al futtaim; _Bring the post down, don't repost or share ❌❌

@josephjunior; _what is this?

@jhenwick; _yassee we need to sue him! 😡🔥❌

@choprasunita; _ 😡😡😡

Yasmin read all the comment with teary eyes and she walked straight into her husband's room.

"What is the meaning of what you commented on that worker's post?" Yasmin said as she banged her fist on the desk which Prince Abubakar was writing on, this made Abubakar wrote nonsense—he looked straight at her.

"I commented Yaskardashian, that not a bad thing, beside, the body is not yours, stop being a drama queen," Prince Abubakar roared with laughter.

"You think its funny? Commenting bad things about your wife? Abubakar are you forgetting something, our wedding is on eid day, and all these." Yasmin said and Prince Abubakar cut her shut; he dropped his pen and squeezed the paper—he tossed it in the nearby trash can.

"You started, you lied to me, you aren't supposed to lie to your husband, I told you, your actions have got consequences, and this is just the beginning!"

"Don't make me regret falling in love with you." Yasmin said and she walked out angrily.

"And by the way Yasmin, you've woken the king of troll" Abubakar yelled with a mocking laugh.

* * * * *

"Salaam," Uthman said as he stood in front of the door to the Fazza's division.

"Come on in!" A stern voice said from inside.

He gently pushed the door open, sure he knew he was in big trouble, even though he deleted that unknown post, he could still see it being reposted, it had gone viral already.

Uthman walked in, he wasn't facing the Sheik, the Sheik and Mr. Tariq were both seated. Uthman was staring directly at the tiles, he noticed some properties in it also; it's a golden marble tiles with a little touch of crystalline stone and the word 'Fazza' was watermarked on it, in italics.

"You're a disgrace to the palace,the picture you've posted has brought shame, not only on lady Yasmin but also on you!" Fazza said in anger.

"I'm sorry Fazza, I am a disgrace, and I shall pay, but I swear, I did nothing, my account was hacked." Uthman said, now on his knees,

"Someone hacked your account? Don't forget you're a hacker and I gave you a job, you did it perfectly." Mr. Tariq Al Futauim said.

"What job is that?" Fazza asked.

"You know that translator, she is a distraction, so I had to get rid of her!" Mr. Tariq said.

"You did what now?"

Yasmin barge in the Fazza division,

"Yasmin, that is rude, excuse us!"
Fazza said.

"Okay Fazza... Dad, you've got explanations to make!" Yasmin yelled and banged the door furiously on her way out.

"Tariq, I don't know what to say, I can't believe you hired him to hacked into the Prince's account, that's invading of privacy." Fazza said trying to remain calm.

"I'm sorry sheik." Tariq said, bowing.

"I gave you a warning two years ago, not to hack into anything again, and you did, so I have no choice rather than to let you go!" Fazza concluded.

"I'm sorry Fazza, I messed up, but I swear, I wouldn't do it, if it wasn't for Mr. Tariq." Uthman pleaded, now he was facing the Fazza.

"For defining my orders, I'll send you out of the castle, the castle is not a place for you, and for also hurting Mrs Rahman!" Fazza said, Abubakar barged in and he heard everything.

"I can't believe, I have been accusing Yasmin, not knowing you did it!" Abubakar said.

"Abubakar go out, a good Prince......" Abubakar cut his father short. "Dad, please let me talk for once! You never let me, Mr Tariq why? Why would you do that?" Abubakar questioned.

"I did it for you, Yasmin and all of us, you and Yasmin are lacking, so I needed to get rid of her,"

"But I told you, I am not in love with Zarah, I'll marry Yasmin, what else do you want, me and Yasmin love each other, what's your problem, I'm sick and tired of the two..." Yasmin entered again and cut Abubakar short with a hug. "Please Abubakar stop yelling!" She said.

" Dad, Uthman ain't going no where!" Abubakar said dominantly.

Fazza frowned. "What?....."

Uthman smiled but he was still confuse. "Excuse me!"

Author's note

Well, it seems we've seen the accomplices, it no one other than Mr. Tariq, I didn't even think it could be him.

And something ain't clear, why did Prince Abubakar said he does not love Zarah, and why did he took Uthman side even though they fought?

Let's find out what gonna happen in the next chapter, don't forget to click on that little star thingy below and also feel free to comment.

Thanks and stay halal y'all