Chapter [29]

[Her POV]
»»——⍟——««

I was in my kitchen counter, eating a piece of toast with butter on it, and going through my twitter.

I saw Sapnap's tweet of his passport. I liked it, and laughed at the hints George and Sapnap gave while replying to each other.

Just with these vague tweets, everyone already knew that they were meeting up.

I laughed at the fact that people had already started making fan art of SNF. I replied on Sapnap's tweet.

Smiling at the tweets, I closed my phone, but it lit up with the notification of people mentioning me in Dream's tweet right after

I opened up twitter again to see what it was about.

dream | @dreamwastaken
Tweeting every minute until Marcy agrees to come and visit me.

Tweet #1

I snorted at the tweet. Minute???? I want to see if he actually does, so I just liked it and turned my phone off.

Leo came and jumped around me while barking.

I look down at him "You want to go for a morning walk?? I do owe you one"

He barked as if understanding what I asked. I got off the counter and washed the plate.

I, then, walked to the sofa where a graphic shirt was, and pulled it on. I took out the leash, Leo jumped in excitement.

And we headed out.

While we walked along the park, I took in my surroundings. It was nice. The plants were lively due to the rain that occurred a few days prior.

The thought of moving in with my close friends came into my mind again.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't feeling sad that I couldn't move in or even hang out with them before I reveal myself.

The fact that I could've gone to meet George if I wasn't faceless in the first place, still frustrates me.

And Dream probably feels the same. Because he did say that he'll be face revealing this year because he wants to actually be able to hang out with his friends.

So- should I face reveal too?

I want to be able to hang out with them. Hang out with my friends and have fun. Make memories that I know I will cherish.

But what if things go wrong?

Just- What if?

There are many possible ways that things could go wrong.

Am I actually ready for it?

Do I really want to risk it?

I thought about the same things over and over for almost two hours until I decided to stop.