Chapter [24]

[Her POV]
»»——⍟——««

Me and Clay have been hanging out a lot these days.

And it is getting harder to keep Marceline and Marley apart.

I have to keep myself from talking about things that only Marceline would know while I hang out with Clay as Marley. And vice versa.

We were recording a video today. It was for George's channel, he kept wanting a rematch after losing every manhunt against Dream. Even with extra hearts.

So, this time, Me and George were teamed up and trying to finish the game while Dream hunted us down.

I wouldn't have joined if Sapnap was here, but sadly, he fell asleep after finishing his assignments.

Dream wasn't here yet, so me and George just ran around punching each other in the new world.

An idea then popped up in my brain.

"GEORGE I'LL GIVE YOU 20 DOLLARS IF YOU SOMEHOW MAKE DREAM SAY 'I BURN YOU?' AND THEN YOU SAY 'YOU MELT ME.'" I beg him.

"WHAT? No, that line from us costs more than that." He replied smirking. Looking into his camera.

"You drive a hard bargain, 100 dollars" I wasn't gonna give up on this gold idea.

"I'll think about it" He sighed, giving in.

"YESS LETS FUCKING GOO" I cheered

Dream joined after a few minutes.

We all started, as George punched Dream away, bolting to the jungle biome.

[Till the manhunt part ends, I'll be writing the story with a dialogue format just because it is easier <3]

Mars: IDIOT! YOU SHOUD'VE GONE THE OTHER WAY TO THE PLAINS BIOME! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO NAVIGATE EASILY AND FIND FOOD HERE???

George: I DON'T KNOW! JUST RUN AND GET WOOD. WE'LL FIND SOME MELONS SOON!

Dream: PFFFFFT YEAH MELONS. OH GOGY, I WON'T LET YOU GET THEM MELONS.

George: DREAM! LEAVE ME BE! MARCY IS ALSO A RUNNER!

Mars: OH WOW! YOU WOULD JUST BACKSTAB ME?!?

Dream: Yes, Mars, you should just join my side, I would never betray you.

Mars: It's a really tempting offer.

George: I'll do the thing you asked me to do in the beginning if you stay and win with me Marcy!

Mars: YES! Offer denied, Sorry Dre.

Dream: What thing?? Mars??

Mars: You'll know soon enough, Dre, don't worry about it.

We got wood, stone and some melons. I was crafting an axe when I suddenly took damage. I physically jumped before turning around and hitting dream with the newly crafted axe.

Mars: WHAT THE FUCK?? WHERE DID YOU EVEN POP OUT OFF???

Dream: FROM THE AIR. DIE.

Mars: I HATE YOUR GREEN SKIN. GEORGE! A LITTLE HELP??

George: I CAN'T! I LITERALLY HAVE A MELON LEFT AND HALF HUNGER BAR!

Mars: YOU ARE LITERALLY SO USELESS.

Dream: GIVE UP MARSSS, I HAVE LEATHER ARMOUR AND LOTS OF FOOD, YOU HAVE NOTHING!

Mars: THAT'S NOT TRUE! I HAVE A GOD'S FAVOURITE PRIVILEGE!