Eren sat on her lap as he wore a blue cast on his arm while Mikasa played with Levi's phone while standing in between his legs.

"And how long does he have to wear the cast?"Norie asks.

"Around 6 weeks, and he'll be sore, especially for the first week but your not putting any weight on it right now, so he shouldn't have any problems for the time being. Any other questions?"

"No that's all, thank you"Levi said.

"Glad to have helped, here you go little buds"The doctor says and handed Mikasa and Eren Lollipops.

They smiled and grabbed it from his hands.

--------------------------

"Eren!"Hange sobbed out as she busted through the house door while carrying balloons and stuffed plushies.

"Hange!"he yelled back happily as Norie fed him breakfast.

"Poor baby!"she cried and carefully hugged him.

"I brought some gifts and Mikasa I got you a doll house that's coming tomorrow"

Norie and Levi blinked and he says "A doll house?"

"Duh, let me spoil my niece and nephew"Hange only said and picked Mikasa up and hugged her tightly.

"So, Erwin hasn't been around?"she asks as she sat down.

"No"Norie says as she wipes Eren's mouth.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves again"Levi spoke up and took a sip of his tea.

"Well at least he knows about the both of you, but hopefully he comes around. I'm getting kinda tired with this drama"Hange said and handed Mikasa her pen that had mini elephants.

"To be honest I am too"Norie says.

"He'll come around"

They turned to Levi who stared at the table.

"I know Erwin, he will"

Eren grabbed the spoon and tried feeding himself oatmeal but his cast was in the way making him yell out in annoyance and flung the spoon.

It hit Levi in the head making everyone freeze since he sat their with the cup of tea to his lips, he slowly turned to look at Eren who sat their with wide eyes.

It was quiet for a moment, not until Eren started shrieking out his cries in fear since he was afraid Levi was gonna get mad, he was moving viciously around his booster seat and the small table in front of him disconnected from the chair and fell to the ground and the oatmeal smacked to the floor.

"Eren! Honey it's okay! Levi isn't mad!"Norie started as she tried calming the boy down.

"So literally what I was saying why not mix vinegar and peroxide, how bad can it be?"Hange spoke to Mikasa.

"I'm literally 3"

------------------------

"there!"Armin says as he drawn him, Mikasa and Eren on his cast.

"Wow! That looks cool!"Connie spoke as Sasha and Jean put stickers on it.

"How did you break it?"Annie asks.

"Oh you know, fighting off a ogre to protect Norie-He fell off the bed"Mikasa cut him off.

"Mikasa!"Eren whined out.

"Yeah I believe her, you're to scared to even look at a donkey"Jean said.

"Well Jean, I think Eren is brave! He would've done it!"Christa spoke.

"Sure"Ymir mumbled.

"But it's cool that you broke your first bone! My cousin says it's a big deal since it means you're awesome"Reiner said.

Jean gasped and grabbed a squeaky hammer and shoved it towards Bertholdt and slammed his arm on the table.

"Break my arm!"

"No! I'm not gonna break your arm!"Bertholdt said and threw the squeaky hammer to the side.

"Jean there's other ways of being cool without breaking your arm, like getting a golden star sticker. Especially from Levi!"Marco says smiling.

"Honeys! we made your sandwiches!"Norie says as she brought a tray out and Levi and Hange carried their sippy cups.

"Yay!"they cheered out.

"Here Eren, can you eat it yourself?"Norie says placing his sandwich in front of him.

"Yeah"

"Okay, here, and you have to drink your medicine so your arm wouldn't sore more"

"Ew! You have to drink medicine?"Sasha said.

"Norie I don't want to-"

Eren was cut off when a small cup of the medicine was placed next to his sippy cup, he looked and saw Levi.

"You are going to drink it, every drop"

"Levi don't scare him into drinking it! Look Eren, the medicine will make you strong, I promise-Hange stopped eating the kids watermelon!"Norie cut herself off.

Hange pouted and placed the cut watermelon back on Connie's plate.

----------------------

Erwin stood outside the door, debating to open it and walk into the daycare. After the argument last week, he felt embarrassed. But he wanted to see them.

He heard the laughter from inside and the children's cheers, he sighed and decided to walk back to his car and drive off.