↳Ninth Letter

Dean came back to the bunker after an hour. He ignored Sam and Castiel when he entered the bunker. He went straight to his room. Of course Sam and Castiel wanted to talk to Dean, something on the lines of "We need to talk because this is really unhealthy for you to stay in your room and shut everyone out." Dean slammed his door shut, locked it. So he was alone for now, seeing Castiel could zap in his room.

He looked at his messed up room. He needed to clean it up again so he could tear it apart again to let out his anger. But instead of doing that he just threw things around. Where Sam and Castiel where, they could hear Dean throwing his stuff around, they could hear him shouting. Castiel looked over to the direction of the noise as Sam continued to surf the internet.

"Should we stop him?"

Sam looked up and his face did consider it, "No, let him. If we do stop him, he'll have a fit at us."

"A fit?" A confused look appeared on Castiel's face.

Sam sighed, "He'll go crazy at us. Probably start shouting at us."

"I Understand."

Meanwhile back with Dean. He decided to sit on the floor and in his hands was a letter, the ninth letter or the last letter that contains probably all the answers. He stared at it, dreading the truth. His fingers flipped over the envelope, he took out the letter. But that wasn't the only thing that came out. A ring on a chain. A promise ring. He smiled at him then put the chain around his neck and started to read.

Dear Dean,

So I have a feeling this is going to be a long letter, so I hope you are ready for this.

Okay, I need to explain. Yes this is my last letter because I cannot write anymore. Dean, that witch... The witch told me my future. I cannot write anymore well because I'm not coming back, forgive me, I've done something so terrible. I'm terrified to speak but you'd expect that from me.I'm mixed up, I'll be blunt, now the rain is just washing you out of my hair and out of my mind.Keeping an eye on the world, from so many thousands of feet off the ground, I'm over you now. I'm at home in the clouds, and towering over your head.

I'm sorry Dean, my death was inevitable. I had to go, if I stayed I would hurt not only me but you, physically. I know I am hurting you right now. But I cannot hide this away from you. So to keep me in your memory, my promise ring. I put it on a chain for you and I hope you'll wear it forever, until your dying breath. Now I don't want you to do anything stupid. Please, move on. I know it'll be tough. But you'll pull on through.

I am a coward. I know I told you calling me was worst than torture because wounds can heal but words and names can define who you really are. I am a coward. I am not the girl you thought to be courageous. I am non of that. I can't even face you, the person I truly felt loved by. I am a coward Dean. Don't say it isn't because it's true. I could't tell you, why I was leaving, what the witch said. I just couldn't and I am sorry for not telling.

Castiel found out when he visited the bunker the night after the meet up with the witch, he begged me to tell you, but I couldn't. He suggested I write letters to you in case you didn't figure it out. I begged him not to tell you and made him promise, so please Dean do not blame him.

Sam found out when I was in the middle of writing one of the letters. He made me explain everything to him. Dean, this was the time Sam wouldn't talk to me for four days. He was mad and hurt that I didn't tell him. As I did with Castiel I made him sworn to never ever tell you.

It hurts you know...it hurts keeping it away from you but if I told you all the moments we had together would all fade away, you'll have your mask on even around me. I wouldn't be able to see your other side anymore. I was scared, Dean, of losing you. I knew you would try and find away to prevent my death but my death was just inevitable.