Chapter 13- Epilogue

The next few months were tough. All of the ex Pillars had to get used to life not having or needing to live on the edge. It was hard. Difficult. Who knows if they would ever lose that sixth sense or the skills that they honed strictly to be prepared to fight Muzan. They had nightmares too. A lot of them. You found yourself running ragged right along with Inosuke and Aoi. Inosuke finally stopped pretending to be dense showing his true self which was very appreciated and, a surprise to the ex-pillars. If you didn't love Obanai and Sanemi you would have spited the hell out of them. However, there was no need. They learned their lessons. 

"Why don't you guys drink some water, here have food." Tanjiro and Senjuro were at the butterfly mansion which is where the pillars, including Tengen's wives, tended to stay for a couple of weeks at a time due to it being the largest Estate out of everyone's. They saw how sleep-deprived, hungry, and, tired the three sole Omega's of this place were. Nightmares were no joke and, getting them to eat- besides Kyoujuro and Mitsuri- was a pain at times, and just getting them to talk about it or what's plaguing their mind made you wanna pull out your hair.

"Tanjiro, I thought the demons being defeated meant life would be easier not harder." You were stressed. There was only so much you can do and, you wanted to fly off a bridge. He simply smiled with his one good eye looking at you. 

"I think you should try talking to them even if you think they won't listen. Sleep, eat and catch up on rest. Things will get harder before they get better." That was true. These kinds of tribulations will not be resolved in months, especially with how stubborn they all are. 

"...I'm making a nest for all of us." You were specifically talking about Aoi and Inosuke. Aoi was great at stress but, not as of late. Since all three of you were soulmates platonically you were taking a toll on each other's emotions as well. A rest was in order. With determination, you made your way to the kitchen where you found the two of them arguing heatedly about who knows what 

"STOP BEING SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" Aoi had snapped and Inosuke looked two seconds from slamming her into the floor consequences be damned. Before that happened you grabbed both of them and, started dragging them off.

"Where are we going?" You whirled around on the two of them glaring. 

"All three of us are going to make a nest and, take a fucking nap. If we go any longer than this we all going to hurt someone for real." You stared at them until they both huffed sagging a bit. Good. Nothing else was said as you guys made your way to your designated nesting room. It was the largest room in the Estate and, it had everything you guys needed. You guys had everyone's clothes so the three of you got to work. All the pillows, blankets, sheets, futons, and clothes were used to make an Omegan paradise. Once satisfied you guys stripped out your clothes and, you decided to just wear Giyu's haori, Inosuke had Gyomei's haori and Aoi had kanao's. Comfortable and safe the three of you took a nap.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"We really have been stressing them out." It was not a question, it was a statement. The three of you were almost in a coma blissfully unaware of the audience. Kyo had made this statement and, he wasn't yelling or being loud this time. 

"They've been trying extremely hard to get us to relax, be ourselves and just let go. It's hard to do but, we don't even put in enough effort to match." Giyu decided there was no need to hide his voice regardless of how they may feel. Things have been going well besides with Sanemi and Obanai.  

"We can change that now, that we are all aware and on the same page." It was nice to have Obanai agree instead of a snarky comment. Sanemi was quiet while thinking which was for the best at the moment. They all left the room leaving the three of you to rest for a while longer. They deserved it.

------------------------------------------

You and Inosuke had woken up first stretching and, looking over at Aoi who was curled in a cocoon still out cold. The two of you let her be while the two of you decided to go outside for some fresh air. You guys just had the haori tied haphazardly with socks. The two of you sat on the engawa loving the breeze and fresh air. 

"I'm hungry but, don't feel like making anything." Neither did you. You looked at the way the two of you were dressed with a bemused look

"We have to get dressed to buy something but, I'm comfy." He nodded his head in agreement. Well, this was a predicament. Hungry but, didn't want to cook or get dressed to go to town. It was quiet for a few sniffing the air when you picked up on something that smelled good. 

"Food!" Inosuke grabbed you, held you, and ran to the source of the smell. The smell got stronger until he came to a halt in the dining space "Look Y/N!" He put you down so you can look and the table was slathered with food. All kinds and, the noise that your stomach made was atrocious. If you weren't so hungry you would have been embarrassed. 

"You're drooling babe." You wiped the drool quickly looking sheepishly over at Sanemi who was smirking. "Go ahead and eat. Aoi is coming." As if on cue Aoi came in yelling at the sheer amount of food. She looked at the two of you and with no words, the three of you plopped down and dug in. The rest of the pillars came in and all you guys ate. Aoi had retired early and left with Kanao so now it was you, Inosuke, and the pillars. In the end, both you and Inosuke were stuffed and, laying flat on the ground haori's wide open everything on display. To hell with it. 

"YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FIGURE" You glanced over at Kyoujuro who was flustered beyond belief but, his eyes never left your body. Whatever. 

"I am too full to give a damn so enjoy the view. You can get a taste later." You smirked hearing half of them choke on their spit and Inosuke laugh. This was great. 

"Sit on my face first." You shot up flabbergasted at Giyu. Who was this man? He gave you a smirk with teeth. "I didn't stutter." You weren't going to make it. You wouldn't want it any other way though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it! The story is OFFICIALLY over! If you guys want lemons I can make a separate book maybe! Thank you guys so much and see you in my next story!