Chapter 7

Inosuke and yourself were checked out by Shinobu and, thankfully there was no sign of forced penetration, bruising, or tears. She still made the two of you drink some nasty concoction that had you both gagging. She enjoyed it, you knew she did. 

A couple of days later you were watching Tanjiro and his friend's train and, it was entertaining. Tanjiro had Nezuko's box on his back as he did push-ups, Zenitsu had no one and Inosuke had Aoi who was on her lunch break. She was comfy on his back eating. Cute. 

"HOW COME YOU GUYS GOT TWO PRETTY GIRLS SITTING ON YOUR BACK!" He was so angry. He always got upset whenever a girl, especially his 'precious' Nezuko, wasn't paying him any attention. He was too loud and, brash and, for someone who is a demon slayer was a big scaredy-cat. That's why Inosuke was headbutting and, wanting to fight him all the time. 

"Want me to sit on you?" You normally wouldn't offer but, he better accept it. It's not every day you would be this sweet to him. Tanjiro and Inosuke had special privileges from you though. He blinked wide-eyed at you. What was the issue?

"NO! I AM NOT TRYING TO DIE!" Now he was being dramatic. No one was going to kill him by you sitting on him. You rolled your eyes walking towards him as he seemed to cower from you. 

"You will not die from me sitting on you. If you can fight and, kill demons. You can handle my weight on you. Let's go." You took a seat on him getting comfortable. He was shaking but, it seemed to be from fear than actually being able to have you on his back. It was nice being on his back and, you felt like laying down but, you think that would be too much and, his heart just might combust. 

"You're really red Zenitsu!" Aoi was teasing him which made you grin. How can he ever fight stronger demons let alone the twelve kizuki if he can't handle a bit of weight on his back? You didn't get up even as Genya came by. You saw him a lot along with Sanemi and Muichiro. Those three were always together right along with Gyomei. They are the strongest pillars in your opinion. To be honest, the Pillars were in a category all on their own but, amongst each other, only, those four were the strongest. Genya was only that strong thanks to Sanemi working him to the bone.

"Give me a couple more and I'll get off." You patted his sides urging him to continue. He was sweating for real now, huffing out air. You looked up feeling like someone was glaring and, low and behold it was Kyoujuro staring at the three of you. Specifically you. 

"I think that's enough push-ups! You got to do some other form of stretching!" You rolled your eyes getting off Zen's back and giving him a high five for a good job. Aoi left back to her duties as the three boys disappeared for more training. You were going to go help Aoi like usual but, was stopped by Kyo grabbing your hand with his usual smile. "Come help me with training! I trust your expertise on my form." He offered nothing else as he dragged you to who knows where. You didn't want to get ahead of yourself but, you think he was a bit jealous.

"Where are we going?" You decided to test some things out about how the Hashira's were about you. Your heat was a good sign that they all definitely liked you as friends. Now, you just wanted to see if they would like you as more than friends? Would you like all of them as more than friends? You had too many questions and, not enough answers.

"To train! I was thinking of showing you the basics after I finished. If you wouldn't mind?" You smiled when he turned to look at you before looking forward again. The two of you ended up in what looks to be a designated training ground surrounded by wisteria from all angles. At least you knew it was safe from demons. It was huge! 

"I forgot that this was here." You sat where he pointed on the sidelines observing your surroundings. You really loved the scenery and, how everything seemed to be so peaceful. You can easily lose yourself here and, pretend that it's just you that exists. No evil. No demons. Just peace. You came to when you heard a grunt. Kyoujuro had taken off his haori unbuttoning the tops of his uniform shirt. You felt yourself getting flustered at the sight of him. You watched mesmerized at his forms, how fast he was, and how the flames followed him.