Chapter 2

The next week was quite eventful. You had the pleasure of meeting Zenitsu and Inosuke. They were quite the characters and Zenitsu loved being around pretty girls, or any girl for that matter he wasn't picky. He couldn't pick up scents due to being a Beta but, his hearing was exceptional. Inosuke was...interesting. He was wild, always wanted to fight, and wanted your attention on him at all times. At the moment it was butt early and, they had all this energy.

"FIGHT ME MONITSU!" He always said their names wrong. "WATCH ME FIGHT Y/N!" He screamed before headbutting the hell out of Zenitsu. Even though he was wild you liked him a lot. He was a strong Omega and, he didn't let his status determine anything. Perfect. 

"I don't mind watching you Ino." He let out a happy harumph at that chasing Zenitsu in circles. 

"Y/N DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!" You laughed at their antics. You really liked your brother's friends. They made you happy. So did the Hashira's. All of them. They are all really sweet to you and, you were thinking of creating a whole feast for them. You knew what to make as well as all of their guilty pleasures. Sanemi is Ohagi, Genya is watermelon, Kyo is sweet potatoes, Shinobu is Ginger Tsukudani, Giyu is Syake daikon, Muichiro is Furofuki Daikan, Gyomei is Takikomi Gohan, Obanai is Tororo-Konbu, Mitsuri is Sakura Mochi, Tengen is Fugu-Sashi, Inosuke is Tempura, Zenitsu is Zenzai and Unaju, and Tanjiro is Fatsia Sprouts,

"I got a headache." How were you going to pull this off? You needed help from Kagaya and Amane. They weren't far from here. Shinobu wasn't here so Aoi was left in charge. You'll tell her you'll be back. With a mission in mind, you left the three bickering boys to go find Aoi to let her know. You found her in her quarters folding sheets. "Aoi?" She looked up smiling at you

"Y/N! What can I do for you?" She was always so sweet you love her. 

"I need to go to the Ubuyashiki Estate for a bit. I won't be long I promise and, it's a secret." You answered all her questions chuckling when she huffed with an eye roll. 

"Don't leave me alone for too long! I love your company." She turned back to her folding inhaling your happy scent. She loved your scent so much. It calmed her plus, it's nice to have another Omega. They were scarce. You took nothing really with you since you were coming right back. They were about 15 minutes away so it would be a nice walk amongst the wisteria trees. During the walk, you picked up some wildflowers to give to Amane as a greeting. It was a tradition you created while she was still here with her husband. You knew Muzan's curse would take him out soon and, she will go right with him. Once you made it to the Estate Amane and Kagaya were sitting outside seeming to be awaiting your arrival. 

"Kagaya! Amane!" You waved excitedly at them both of them waving back. It's like Kagaya had sight without actually seeing. Just like Gyomei. 

"Those are some lovely flowers." You smiled at her handing them to her.

"Lovely flowers for a lovely lady." The same game you guys played. You loved teasing them.

"Do I have to worry about you stealing my wife?" All three of you shared a laugh as you took a seat in front of them like you always did. You three talked for a bit before you brought up what you came here for.

"Okay, so, this is going to seem so Omegan of me but, I want to make everyone dinner and, their favorite foods right along with it. Well, all the Hashira that is." You didn't include Tanjiro and his friends because you'll do that separately when they come back from their mission today.

"I think it's really sweet of you. Would you like to do it today?" Your jaw dropped as you started sputtering. You didn't have all the ingredients for everything! You told them everything you wanted to make but, all they did was smile.