Chapter 11

The next day, you were working diligently. You made breakfast for everyone, a hearty healthy one with Aoi, and, made everyone eat. You made sure they all ate extra. The Hashira went straight to training as you busied yourself with coating their swords and weapons in the concoction you made. You will tell them after. Right now they were training. Aoi managed to sneak about 15 hidden boosters of adrenaline that you attached to the handles of each of the Nichiren blades, Genya's gun, and Gyomei's ax and wrecking ball. It will give them each an hour's worth of adrenaline. If they survive you want them to use it the last hour before dawn. You were running back and forth trying to use up all this energy you had. Unbeknownst to you, Shinjuro and Tengen were made aware of what Kagaya and Amane planned and, already had the three younger children somewhere else preparing for Muzan's attack. You were panicking. You were ordered to stay in the Butterfly Estate with Aoi but, something wasn't right. You looked outside and it was getting dark already. So much was happening. Nezuko conquered the sun but, was to be with Tengen, Shinjuro, and Urokodaki since she got the antidote to become human. You needed to talk to the Hashira. Now. In about 45 minutes they'll leave and then a crow to tell them 'attack on the Ubuyashiki Estate'. That's when all hell breaks loose. 

"What is it Y/N?" Sanemi and Genya were stressed so you would make this as quick as possible. You handed them their weapons explaining what you did with them.

"If you guys survive right here in the handle is an adrenaline drink, use it the last hour of dawn to keep Muzan down." You prayed Tamayo's sacrifice helped. You took a deep breath pacing from side to side staring at both of them. Why were you hesitating? It wasn't guaranteed they would survive. You turned to Genya beckoning him to hug you. He did bring his face towards you to go towards your neck but, you grabbed his face to pull him in for a kiss. His whole body froze up but, you pulled away caressing his cheeks. You will not cry. "I love you Genya." You moved to a very still wide-eyed Sanemi and, kissed him on the lips the same way as Genya. "I love you Sanemi." You stepped away taking a deep breath "I love all of you and, if this is the last time I will see you alive then I don't want to regret not telling you how I feel. I'm so in love with the two of you so much, right along with all the other Hashira. I hope all of you survive." You took a deep breath and, ran from the room. You heard a faint "I love you too." back but, you were on a mission.

"We have to live Sanemi." Sanemi side-eyed his brother who had an unnatural crazed look in his eyes "We have to." He blinked getting the same crazed look as him. They will live.

Mitsuri and Obanai were together in one room no surprise to anyone. You had a feeling they were so oblivious to each other's feelings. That was not important right now. You had to tell them how you feel. Fuck embarrassment. Fuck rejection. They needed to know. They had their swords already so you told them what you did and the adrenaline shots. They both gave you grateful but, grim looks. 

"I know my feelings may not be returned and, that is okay. The two of you love each other but, I love both of you. I love all the hashira. I've fallen head over heels and, it's crazy. You guys don't need to say anything. It's okay. Just. let me be selfish for a minute." Mitsuri didn't give you a chance as she crushed you against her and, kissed you first. You were surprised but, reciprocated. 

"I hope we don't die! I love you Y/N and, so does Obanai! He really does love you. We will try not to die okay! We will try not to leave you alone." She was trying not to cry which you were glad for. You'll cry after they leave. You pulled away from her and, looked at Obanai who was shuffling side to side. 

"Mitsuri isn't wrong...I do love you but, I never pursued because I can die, we all can die, and, didn't want to hurt you." You closed your eyes to control your emotions for two seconds. When you opened them Obanai was in front of you reaching for your face. You let him. He caressed your face, your lips, and your neck as if memorizing you.