She looks up at me again, I can't look into her eyes cause mi na ease up . Mi na gi her nuh sorry fah.

I hold her hands above her head. Kissing her , fucking her and taking what is rightfully mine.

Her eyes are shut tight and she moans my name"Lando.....Lando...ahhhh....Lando."

Mi pull out mi cocky and beat it on her pussy three times , mi mek sure mi nuh let go her hand dem. Ya suh mi want her, in a dis exact position. Not even a inch mi nuh want her fi move.

I slide my index finger inside her creamy pussy then take it out and make her taste it. She sucks on my finger , I proceed to thrusting my dick inside her .

"Lando mi a cum!" She cries out.

"Cum fimi baby ! Cum pan mi cocky"

She crumbles. Her orgasm is too much for her to handle. I suck on her breast, using my tongue to lick her nipples and gradually biting gently.

She's having another orgasm.

Cum as much as yuh want mi baby.

Who could a tell seh mi would a fuck Yanique this hard . My church girl .
Mi slow down the pace and start whine in a her pussy.

"When mi talk yuh fi bloodclaat hear !" I whisper in her ears.

I never met a woman that has this much control over my emotions.

I am not done with her. I pull out and flip her over again. She is now laying on her stomach . I pull her up by her waistline and now her back arches.

I fix her the way I want her and then slam into her again.

Know how long mi wah put her pan a backaz.

Mi fuck her until mi cocky numb.

"Fuck" I curse.

"Mi a cum in a yuh pussy Yanique don't move!"

I release my juice inside of her and mi nuh give a fuck.

"Ahhhh" I grunt as I hold her waist steady and pull her backwards, forcing every inch of my cock inside her.

Mi know she soar.

I release her and she instantly falls on the her stomach and starts panting , I on the other hand , still upset with her.

I lay on my chest next to her and she curls up in my arms.

After minutes of silence I hear her say, "I am sorry"

Mi can't even stay mad at her any longer . Probably if mi did handle di situation betta she wouldn't lef di house but mi still cya deal wid her always a run off like she a track star.

"Yuh gov man" I sit up .

"Lando if you really want this to work then you have to stop keeping secrets from me and you need to let go of those females. I will not compete for a spot in your life"

Fuck she a talk bout !

"There are things you will find out soon baby, just give me some time. Fuck ya talk bout compete.... Nobody else nuh have your spot. Dem female deh a from di past. Yanique mi cya just pretend like mi neva use to be that guy , but dem days deh done. A you mi want ."

Mi mean every word.

"Yuh need fi stop lef every time yuh cya have your own way. And mi tell yuh already , nuh mek mi tell yuh again seh mi nuh like di skimpy clothes. Especially when mi nuh deh round yuh... zeen?" I add.