46

A week passes. 

At school, everyone talks about Louis and Harry. How much they've changed, how they used to be. 

Niall and Zayn were going strong. They were very happy. When Aiden learned about Louis' boyfriend, he gave up the flirting and started a whole new project in his art class. 

And Louis, he worked on the picture he'd started... He recognized now that it was Harry Styles, and he was fine with that. He ended up finishing it. He and Zayn got the top grade in the class- Zayn had painted one face with two separate people. Sure, he went off topic a little, but it was such a beautiful image. It was half his face- half Niall's. Aiden ended up painting his best friend, Luke.

After school, exactly two weeks after Louis asked Harry to be his boyfriend, they were sitting in Louis' car, gently kissing, when someone tapped hard on the driver's side window. The to boys separated, confused, and Louis rolled down the window.

"Oh.. hi, Liam." Louis greeted, kind of awkwardly

"Hey, you and H coming to The Diner tonight? There's gonna be a big party for the footie team."

"Yeah, Niall invited us and Zayn."

"We cleared it  with the owners, there's gonna be loud music and free food. Well, more like prepayed for food." Liam shrugged

"It's gonna be mental" Harry chimed in on the conversation

"So sick" Liam agreed, "well, I'll let you two go. I was just checking if you were coming"

"Hey, have you got a ride?" Louis asks with a frown

"Nah, trashed my car. Some jackass stopped in front of me and I hit them, completely tore up the front" 

"Hop in the back, I'll take you home" Louis unlocked the doors and let Liam in the backseat.

They all gossiped about the plans at The Diner tonight. Liam mentioned something about Jordan coming with his new date to try to piss Harry off. They just laughed about it. There was no way that Jordan could make Harry jealous if Harry didn't ever like Jordan in the first place.

* * *

They dropped Liam off at his house then Louis started the drive to Harry's.

"Your mom is gonna let you come, right?" Louis asked

"Uh.. yeah. i just told her I'm going out with Niall" Harry shrugged

"Oh"

"Does your mom care?" Harry asked

"Told her I was going out with Zayn" Louis grins

* * *

Back at Harry's, they found a note from Anne. 

'Went to pick up Desmond from the airport in London. We'll be home around dinner time. There's food in the oven, check it for me? Don't let it burn please! Maybe have Louis over? Des would love to meet him, Harry. Love mom xx'

First, Harry moved to the kitchen and checked the oven. Meatloaf. Harry shut it and turned to Louis.

"Stay for dinner and to meet my step day?" Harry asked

"Of course" Louis grinned

The two boys dropped their bags in the kitchen chairs, slipped their shoes off at the foot of the stairs, not caring where they really landed, then ran up to Harry's room. Louis dropped his jacket in the floor of the bedroom while Harry lost his jeans and pulled on a pair of sweats. Louis pulled off his shirt and tossed it, letting it land on the desk chair, then he jumped into the bed beside Harry. 

First, lots of kisses were shared. Just soft, excited kisses. Then, Louis pushed Harry's mouth open gently with his tongue. It was warm and wet and Harry welcomed his tongue happily.

They kissed slow and hard. Harry gripped at Louis' shoulders while Lou's hands filtered through the green eyed boy's hair.

When they were both tired and their jaws hurt, they pulled apart and pressed their foreheads together

"We've been together for two weeks now" Louis mumbles

"Feels like longer"  Harry says softly

"I wish I realized how amazing you are years ago.." Lou sighs

"We're happy now, that's all that matters, babe" Harry kisses his boyfriend softly 

"Let's watch a film, yeah, hazzy?" Louis asks as he grab his phone to turn it to Netflix

Harry nods and cuddles into Louis' side.