45

First class- they had it together. English

Harry didn't go back to his original seat, even though the project was over. He sat by Louis and they talked quietly while waiting for the teacher to come in and start the assignment or elcture.

"I used to be on the footie team, when I was a young lad" Harry said

"What number were you?" Louis asked

"It was 28"

"I asked you out yesterday.. and that was also the 28th" Louis grinned

"Weird" Harry giggled

The teacher came in and started class. She was talking about Shakespear.  After 30 minutes of lecture, she gave us an assignment. She walked around the class, handing out paper, and she stopped for a second when she came to Louis and Harry's desks.

"Everything alright in this area, boys?" she asked quietly so the class didn't hear

"Yes, ma'am" Harry smiled

"Yes, we're fine, thank you" Louis nodded

"Good. Glad to hear it... I like your headband, Mr Styles"

Harry blushed a little and glanced at Louis then mumbled a quick "thank you, Ms. Green"

The assignment was to choose three William Shakespear quotes, write them, then present them to the class.

Harry immediately started to write, for he loved William Shakespear and all of his works. 

He was done within 5 minutes.

Louis, on the other hand, chose his quotes very carefully. He wasn't the best at presenting to the class, he always got caught up in his words, so he chose some short and simply more lovely works from Shakespear.

When the whole class was done, Miss Green started at one row, to the next, to the next, then finally, after about 12 or 15 people had gone, it was Harry's turn. Then it would be Louis'.

Harry stood from his seat, didn't even pick up his paper. He knew the quotes he chose by heart, he wouldn't need to read them.

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate. So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, so long lives this, and gives life to thee" Harry recited beautifully

"Second" the teacher instructed

"See, how he leans her cheek upon his hand. O, that I were a glove upon that hand, that I might touch his cheek." Harry says softly but loud enough for the class to hear. He changed any pronoun for a girl, to a pronoun for a boy. 

The teacher noticed and smiled a little, then asked "And your third?"

"And when love speaks, the voice of all The Gods makes Heaven drowsy with the harmony" 

"Thank you, Mr Styles."

He nods and sits down then looks at Louis.

Louis was staring at him the entire time, never blinking. He noticed the pronoun changes- how Harry said 'his' instead of 'her' and 'he' instead of 'she'.

How did I not see his beauty before? Louis asked himself

"Mr. Tomlinson?" the teacher asked

Louis stood with his paper and cleared his throat

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefor is wing'd cupid painted blind" Louis speaks clearly

"Second"

"When sorrows come, they come not in single spies, but in batalions" Louis quotes

"And your third?"

Louis looks at his last quote. It's only 6 words long. Boring. He wants to say something to impress Harry. So, he wracks the corners of his brain for the right words...

"And this...our life, exempt from the public haunt," Louis starts and lets himself glance down at Harry. He's looking up at him with eyes practically gleaming, "finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones," Louis continues

He lets one of his hands reach up and push Harry's head scarf back a little, keeping the green eyed boys hair out of his face.. He forgets the class is watching.

"and good in everything." Louis finishes