61

Niall stepped into Louis' house, greeted by Louis with a quick hug, then they entered the kitchen area where a few of Louis' family members were sitting and chatting.

"Hey, everyone! This is my friend, Niall." Louis introduced 

His mum, sisters, grandma, grandpa, and aunt all looked over and smiled and started to introduce themselves. It was quite a good time. Niall was a very people-y person so he chatted to everyone and got along well with his friend's relatives.

Once the big meet and greet was over, Louis and Harry managed to slip away, both with a beer in hand, and sit in Louis' room peacfully.

"How's you and Zayn?" Louis asked cheekily

"We're good, actually. He's great. I do really like him, ya know" Niall replied while taking a soft sip from his drink

"I really like Harry"

"Duh. Everyone knew you'd wind up not hating each other"

"What?"

"well, now that you and him don't hate each other and you're both fine and dating, I'll tell you a secret. Zayn and I planned to make you guys friends all along"

"You did?" Louis asked, suspicious 

"Yes! We wanted to be together- but we didn't want our friends to fight all the time.. we had this plan to take you both to my party get you both a little tipsy and then we'd all hang out and it'd be alright..."

"But Harry and I got on with that project and settled our differences before your plan worked" Louis grinned, finishing up the story for Niall

"Yup"

Both boys drank to that, happy that they were all friends, and they settled down and talked a big more about their boyfriends.

* * *

**WARNING self harm**

Harry sat in his bathroom floor, gently cleaning his mistakes, and sniffling softly, trying to get his tears to stop.

He wiped them gently with a wet rag and soothed the burn with Anti bacterial cream from his first aid kit. He felt better. He honestly felt relieved. But he hated what he had to do to feel that way.

"Dinner!" his mum called

He sighed and grabbed all his bracelets. He fitted them onto his left wrist gently, then added some to his right so it wasn't completely obvious that he'd done it again.

His thoughts of Marshal still lingered in his mind but he prefered to ignore them and think about the relief of the memories flying away through the cuts on his wrists.

* * *