"You have friends who are love experts." Y/n scoffs.

"I'm not buying it." Anna says unconvinced.

Sven suddenly stops, ears perked in alarm.

"Stop talking." Kristoff orders Anna.

"No, no, no. I'd like to meet these-"

Y/n clamps her hand over Anna's mouth.

"SH!"

Kristoff stands and looks into the dark woods surrounding them.

Sensing something behind them, he holds up his lantern. Itslight reflects off...EYES. Several EYES!

"Sven, go. Go!" Kristoff orders.

Sven takes off.

"What are they?

"Wolves."

Flashes of white dart through the woods. Kristoff hops into the back of the sled, grabs a torch, and lights it.

"Wolves?!" Anna asks, scared.

"I did just say that!" Y/n says, frustrated.

"What do we do?" Anna asks.

"I've got this. You two just...don't fall off and don't get eaten." Kristoff tells them.

"But we wanna help!" Y/n informs him.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't trust your judgment."

"Excuse me?!"

A wolf jumps at them, but Kristoff kicks it off.

"Who marries a man she just met?"

Anna grabs the lute, swings it right at Kristoff's head.

"It's true love!"

Y/n and Kristoff scream, as she...BAM!...swings past Kristoff and knocks a wolf away.

"Whoa." Kristoff says shocked.

Just then Kristoff is yanked off the sled by another wolf.

The torch goes flying. Y/n catches it, giving it to Anna.

"Christopher!" Anna yells

Kristoff grabs onto a loose rope hanging from the back of the sled and holds on for dear life as he's dragged behind.

"It's Kristoff!"

Two wolves bite his foot and back.

Y/n thinks fast doing something she might regret.

"Duck!"

Y/n throws her magic at him not thinking enough to think about what she's revealed. He ducks. The ice hits the wolves. They tumble off Kristoff.

"You almost FROZE ME TO DEATH!" Kristoff yells completely jaw struck.

Y/n reaches out a hand, pulling Kristoff back onto the sled.

"But I didn't!" Y/n yells excited that she can control her powers. Still not thinking about what she just revealed.

Sven cries out. There is a massive gorge ahead!

"Get ready to jump, Sven!" Anna orders, scared.

"You don't tell him what to do!" Kristoff informs her.

Kristoff shoves a satchel into her arms then scoops her up.

"I do!"

Kristoff tosses Anna onto Sven. Y/n getting the hint jumps off the sled onto Sven. Kristoff then cuts Sven's harness from the sled.

"Jump, Sven!" Kristoff orders.

Sven jumps the gorge with the girls on his back. Kristoff goes flying off behind them, still on the sled. The two princesses and Sven land safely on the other side of the gorge. Kristoff's sled loses momentum. He leaps off. He flaps his arms, claws at the air. He slams into the snowy edge of the cliff. Hanging by his hands, he looks down to see his sled hit the ground far below and burst into flames.

"But I just paid it off." Kristoff whines.

Suddenly, he starts to slip. He claws at the loose snow, but it's clearly hopeless.

"Uh-oh. No, no, no."

An axe comes flying right at his face. The axe slams into the snow, inches from his nose.

"Grab on!" Y/n yells to Kristoff.

Kristoff obviously grabs on. (Unless he were stupid and decided that he "Didn't want help from them")

"Pull, Sven! Pull!" Anna orders Sven.

The axe is tied to a rope, which is wrapped around Sven. The two sisters help Sven pull Kristoff to safety. Kristoff rolls onto his back, exhausted. The girls peek down at the burning sled.

"Whoa.... We'll replace your sled and everything in it." Anna assures Krisroff.

Kristoff groans.

"And we understand if you don't want to help us anymore." Y/n says sadly.

The royals walk off, while Sven comes over and nuzzles Kristoff.

"Of course I don't want to help them anymore. In fact, this whole thing has ruined me for helping anyone ever again." Kristoff and 'Sven' talk to each other.

"It's this way?" Anna guesses.

"But she'll die on her own."

"I can live with that."

"Here we go." Anna says thinking sees going the right way.

"But you won't get your new sled if she's dead."

"I think, actually, it's up." Y/n contemplates.

"You know sometimes I really don't like you."

Sven licks Kristoff happily.

"Hold up. We're coming!" Kristoff tells the girls.

"You are?!" Anna asks, excitedly.

"Ah she means, sure. We'll let you tag along." Y/n explains, Kristoff chuckling at her "coolness".

" Y/n explains, Kristoff chuckling at her "coolness"

(1236 Words)