Tae: You know kookie? Day before yesterday I had a dream. A very good dream koo.

Kook heard tae speaking looking at his hoodie. Is this how tae was coping up without him? By talking to his hoodie?

Tae: I was pregnant with our baby,

Tae shyly mumbled chewing his bottom lips feeling all shy and tingly.

Tae: And not with one but two babies!!! My belly was this big, and round.

Tae talked gesturing with his hand, how big his belly was. And Jungkook's heart skipped a beat hearing that, he decided to listen to the rest of the dream so that he can make it their reality someday.

Tae: and guess what? it was their gender reveal party. All were so excited to find the gender, even Do-yun aunty, she was so sweet to both of us. So I wanted two boys who look exactly like you. But you wanted two girls saying ''girls are more fond of dada than mama, so I want two baby girls"

Tae said and giggled making kook smile too. Then kook became more eager to know what gender their babies in tae's dreams were.

Tae: Then Jiminie busted the party popper which was going to reveal the gender and both were pink!! Just like you wished. You were jumping around shouting that you were going to have two baby girls and I was sulking that my guess was wrong but nevertheless we both were to the moon and back for our baby girls' arrival.

Tae finished his dream with a satisfied sigh.

Tae: Ahhh I don't know how many years it's gonna take for us to make a baby!!! I hope you don't make me wait too long. But if you don't accept me then I'll seduce you with a striptease, then you will have no other choice than to fulfil your wifey's dreams!!

Tae huffed making kook chock on air,
Seduce with a striptease!!? That will be the death of kook. Literally. Tae doesn't have to do so much. Just tae's collar bones and exposed chest alone can turn jungkook on.

Jin: Tae!!!!! What are you still doing in there!? Jennie and Lisa are waiting for you with their stylists!! Get your ass here right now.

He heard Jin's voice from far. when tae swiftly got up from his bed Jungkook yeeted himself back inside the bathroom. He heard tae scolding himself and some shuffling sound.
He must be wearing my clothes, kook thought with a smile. After 5 minutes kook opened the bathroom door and peeked outside to see if tae was gone. Once he made sure that tae is not in the room he came out and locked the door and sighed.

Jungkook: that was close!! I should be more careful around you, but it's so daam hard to ignore you.

Jungkook signed shaking his head.
Tae, the guy he loved the most, for whom he was ready to do anything in this world, the same guy who showed him how love feels like, the same guy who promised to never leave his side.

In the end, tae left him. Left him without giving him proper reason. Do you know what tae used to break up with him? He said, "they weren't meant to be together". "They should be away from each other". Jungkook didn't know what was happening. Like what the fuck!!? Jungkook was so confused and heartbroken by the way tae was behaving. On the same fucking day they almost lost themselves in the car after tae confessed to him and then tae didn't want him!? Why? There must be a daam reason right? Then what the fuck was it? And tae, he never opened his mouth about what happened.

Flash back~

When Jungkook was coming back after getting his shirt for tae, he was stopped by random people who were trying to get his attention to get a business deal out of it. Who wouldn't want to have a collab with the great Jeon empire who has a partnership with the Min's? Jeon gave a small smile so he is not rude to anyone. On his way, many women at the party tried to flirt with him but he somehow managed to get away from them in the most polite way possible.