'Yes. They are not normal.'

Jimin smiles at that fact. He is not worried that they are Multiples. He is not worried that others would scowl at them just because they are Multiples. He is in fact happy and grateful that they are. He can't imagine himself leaving the others for a soulmate or them leaving the group for a soulmate. Well... he had imagined that before building such brotherhood with Bangtan...before the soul signs... before Daun. But he couldn't anymore. Especially that he had tasted the sweetness of being with everyone. He can't imagine a future of not being eight.

They are different. There are also matters of being idols to tackle on. They can't just call it quits. No matter how they think, their profession would always have a role in their future. They can perhaps plan it all out with their agency. Of course, before anything else... they have to plan for everything first and make sure that everyone is in the same boat. Everyone should be ready to have a family, which is actually everyone wants to have. The question is... do they want it now?

The future that they have been envisioned doesn't have to come so soon. Her presence alone is more than enough. He would like the nature take it's course and let Fate do it's magic. He trusts that natural process now. He is no longer bitter, questioning the long wait and uncertainties. Popping the big question can happen in its own time with everyone one hundred percent ready.

Plus... they think Daun needs more time with them before they can ask such question. It's not about them. It's about her. If they think the time is right, then why not? But for Jimin, he doesn't want the anticipation of finally being one on the eyes of their families and the whole world would pressure her. He is sure that the others too would agree.

Thinking on it makes him recall a certain conversation on the first day that they arrived in Busan...

**********

"Your soulmate is so cute, hyung." The praise got Jimin's brow raised and his eyes squinting. Somehow it didn't sit right to him that his dear little brother was calling Daun cute. It was a first to see her truly smiling while talking to a man beside the seven of them. Jimin even saw her laughing at Ji-hyun's joke or whatever it was they were talking. It's crazy but, he felt a bit uneasy knowing that his little brother was an absolute flirt. Even though he is already married, he still has the charms. It's not that he didn't trust Daun to fall for his brother. It's just that he was becoming possessive to her undivided attention and adoration. After all, they are already seven in their relationship.

"What? I know that look. Are you jealous?" Jimin's younger brother asked. He seemed to be saying more with his teasing remark when his mother approached with a very endearing smile.

"Ohhh... Adeul – son. Your father likes your soulmate so much. She is so cute." She praised and this time Jimin heart floated with pride.

"See? I told you." His younger brother cheekily laughed. Jimin's eyes squinted once again. He really thought that helping his parents stocking up groceries was only his brother's ploy to know their soulmate or to make him suffer with his teasing. If only he didn't treasure the younger, he would be spanking him already.

"Stop that teasing and go already to your wife. She might call again searching for you." His mother smacked his brother and shooed him away, leaving Jimin relieved and satisfied.

"So. When will be the Soul ceremony?" Jimin's mother immediately asked as soon as his brother disappeared.

"Eomma – mother." He whined. He really didn't like it when mothers started questioning about things. Before, it was annoying and awkward since they didn't know yet Daun's existence and had assumed that the seven of them were complete Multiples. Now, though Daun is already here, they haven't asked her about it yet. They don't even know if she would like to rush on it, which by the way was a norm, just like what happened to his brother who had done it and married young.