Apologizing and new Dark One

At the loft, Snowbelle was on the spare bed,  Guin was in RJ's mini kitchen, sitting in the stool, lost in thoughts.

The rangers, RJ, Dominic, Jarrod and Camille was downstairs, continuing their work that they left behind.

"Mom?" A small voice said from behind. Guin looked around and saw her little nestling coming up on the stairs and went closer to her.

"Hey." The penguin master said as she tap the stool besides her. The lynx obeyed and sat besides her.

"You okay?" The lynx nod.

"Where's the other?" She asked.

"If you want to talk to them, they're downstairs." Guin said to her daughter as she remove some hair locks out of her daughter's face.

"I'll talk to them. I guess you need some space." Snowbelle said before standing up and went downstairs. The penguin master sighed and went back on her thoughts.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Snowbelle walked down the stairs and she saw the people she attack from earlier.

"Hey." She said as she reach the bottom of the stairs, getting their attention. Camille, put the shredder on the table before rushing forward to hugged her old friend.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." Snowbelle cried on the chameleon's shoulder as she hugged back.

"It's okay... It's okay... The most important is your back." Camille said as they pulled away from the embrace. She looked at the rest.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you these passed weeks." The lynx apologize again.

"Hey... Belle, it's okay... We won't stop until we have you back." The yellow ranger said.

The lynx smiled. "Thank you... For making me remember who I am and where I came from."

"Your welcome." RJ said.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A man just went for camping in the wood when he heard something behind him.

Suddenly, a blast knocked him his feet as Dai Shi's ghostly figure emerged from the trees.

With a roar, Dai Shi's spirit grabbed onto the man's arm and sucked himself into his body. The man cried out in pain as he held his head in his hands.

When the pain died, he stood up, his eyes flashing black for a second.