First time seeing a Snow

Months passed by...

There is no Rinshis attacking the city, no disturbance, nothing. Snowbelle decided to stay on the loft, and work at RJ's restaurant as a waitress. Master Guin visit her whenever she wanted.

This month, Christmas came by. Guin decided to surprise her daughter and spend the Christmas with her in the loft. Jarrod and Camille was now in happy life, traveling the whole world.

Lily and Snowbelle were decorating the loft.

"Snow, can you pass me the Christmas balls in the box?" Lily asked.

"Sure." Snow said as she stood up and went to the box, searching for the balls.

"Here!" She said once she saw the Christmas balls.

"Thanks."

"Hey, guys, take a break! You've been  decorating the loft since yesterday." Theo said as he reach the top of the stairs.

"How about snowball fight?" Dominik called out from downstairs.

"Snowball fight?" Snow asked confused.

"Wait... You didn't know that?" Theo asked.

The lynx sighed. "Theo... I've been in the cave for centuries, remember?"

"Well, it was just a... Snow... You form the snow into a ball before throwing it." Lily explained but the lynx was still confused.

"How about... If you join us and you will know what is it." Dominik said.

"Okay..." Snow stood up and Lily gave her a white furry coat and went downstairs. The rangers, Dominik and Snow when outside of the restaurant.

The snow is still light by the time they wind their way out of the Ocean Bluff, their footsteps leaving little marks on the few white flakes on the ground as they walked out the restaurant. Lily takes Snowbelle by the hand.

"Look." Lily says, softly, just as the snow fall on Snowbelle's hair.

Then one of the snowflakes land on Snowbelle's nose, tickling her skin with the feather-light touches of winter.

"It’s—" Lily gaze trails from the snow to Snowbelle's face, the lynx's attention fixed on the snowflakes falling down. "Beautiful!"

Lily smiles. "It is."

Suddenly, something hit on Snowbelle's back, making the lynx turn and saw the tiger and the rhino, grinning with a ball of snow in their hands.

"And that's a snowball." Lily said as she kneel on the ground and form a ball of snow before throwing it to Theo. Snowbelle laughed as she kneels besides the cheetah and make a snowball the throw it to Dominik who's grins fades away. Snowbelle laughed.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" Then all of them quickly make a snowball then throw it to each other.

Snowbelle make a snow and throw to Casey who dodge and hit it into someone. Snowbelle gasp making the others stop on their place then looked at Snowbelle. They followed the lynx gaze and saw the penguin master, behind on Casey, her face has a little bit of snow.

"Mom!"

"Uh-uh." Lily muttered as the penguin master shake her head before opening her eyes.

Guin remove her hand behind her, revealing a snowball in her right hand. She throw it to her daughter who also dodge it and hit into someone, behind the lynx.

"RJ!" Guin exclaimed, guilty on her face as the teenagers laughed.

A few minutes later...

Everyone went back to the loft, Lily, Casey and Theo went to the kitchen to make a hot chocolate drink.

"That was fun." Guin said as she plopped down on the couch. RJ when on his mini kitchen and opened his fridge, Dominic flop down on the bean bag chair.

"Yeah... It was." Snowbelle said as she sat besides on her mother and put her head on her mother's shoulder who wrap and arm around her.

"Yeah... And you still have snowflakes on your hair." The penguin master said as she ruffles her daughter's hair. Snowbelle and Dominic laugh.

"Hey, Snow. You and Lily still have a work to do." RJ said as he motion the lynx to look around the loft.

"Yeah... I know. It's six days before Christmas." Snow retorted as she glared at him playfully. RJ just snort at her.

The rangers came upstairs with mugs of hot chocolate drinks.

"Thanks, Lil." Snow said as Lily gave her a mug.

"Your welcome."