10

(Jungkook Pov.)

"Good night Jin... hyung" he is silent I think he's fast asleep "Good night Jungkook" I grin he is cute...

(In Jeon's corporation...)

"Mr. Jeon, Sir Kim taehyung is here" I nodded I step outside my office and enter the meeting room, I greet Kim taehyung, who happened to be my best friend "JK" I sigh "what do you want?" "Ouch I'm your best buddy you're so rude" he pout tsk I cringe at his pout Jin's pout is cute that I want to pinch his nose and cheek but this... I'm disgusted wait shoot! "Jk you are frowning" "I'm not" he sigh "Jungkook can you handle my company for awhile, you know we're business partner right? so it's okay can you please? I need to do something it's a family matter" he gives me his puppy eyes, lying huh? "Taehyung I know you want to spend your time with your little boyfriend" he avoided my eyes "No..." I give him a stern look "ugh! why you're so good at reading me!" you are so obvious idiot "Okay fine! and don't call him little when he's here or" the door slam open "who's little?" I slightly got intimidated he is scary even he's so small I snicker, taehyung stiffen "uh-uhh jk said he saw little ducks in the road" I'm disappointed he sucks "yeah?" Mr. Park looks at taehyung with suspicious eyes "okay tae can we go out now" he pout taehyung wipe his sweat and sigh in relief, he is smitten "of course" ugh "taehyung! what about the..." "Good bye jk!" Mr. Park says dragging taehyung with him "what the..." Ugh! I can't go home early, I have to manage this ungrateful idiot friend's company, ah I need to inform Jin-hyung ugh my battery is dead, I'm about to charge it but the lights turn off "damn it" I call my secretary "Mr. Jeon the electricity is out, there's a problem in our electricity" she bows what!? "If they don't fix the problem in time they are fired" I said with deadpan expression her eyes widen "but..." I glare at her "umm... okay sir I will inform them" I Lean at my chair I miss him... "Sir!" ugh can't I relax for meantime? "what it is?" when I turn to her my eyes widen...

(In Jungkook's mansion...)

(Jin Pov.)

I miss him I sigh "Why he's not calling me" "Jinnie!" "Ahhh!! Appa!" "Hahahha you are waiting for him do you?" I blush "No! I'm not..." he gives me a knowing look I sigh in defeat "okay okay I'm waiting for him happy?" he grin "he said he will come home early" "aw my jinnie is in love" I froze "W-what? Appa..." his face is serious "Me and Mrs. Jeon knows that the two of you are not really a couple" "what!?" "Ashh... let me finish" I eagerly nodded "You know Mrs. Jeon is like a detective, she begun to suspect you after the wedding, she is confuse about how Jungkook and you be in a secret relationship it doesn't make any sense for her, but it makes sense for me but she insist, and I can tell the two of you are not really in love with each other at first, but now I think you two are falling in love really hard, and..." I'm shock really shock that I can't speak, he face me "I know you, you are denying it, you're afraid and hesitating, but if you really love him you should be brave" my eyes starting to water "appa!" I hug him "appa! I'm sorry for lying I'm really sorry, appa I'm afraid this is the first time I'm feeling like this, you are right appa I feel something but I don't acknowledge it, I thought it's nothing but appa! I'm afraid..." I cried "it's okay Jin hmm? I know it's not that easy, I know you two only meet and live together for a short time, but always remember love is not about time, you can fall in love in short time and for others was like a years to fall in love, it doesn't matter if it is in short or long time as long as you know how or what you feel, you should embrace it jinnie, take your time if you needed it but keep in mind that everything is not going to happen as we wanted it, like how or who you will or should fall in love with and it's okay you just need to accept things as what it is" I sniff "Thank you Appa you are the best" I'm about to walk away "Jinnie where are you going?" I smile "Appa I don't want to wait anymore" he smiles as I rush outside calling a taxi "Jungkook I want you and... I love you" ....