05

(In Jeon Jungkook mansion)
(Jin Pov.)

I yawn "Good morning world!" I walk downstairs, there's an elevator but I don't want to use it 'cause I might see that jerk he thought I let what he did pass like that? Is he an idiot? I'm not that easy Jeon Jungkook I smirk when I remember what happened yesterday...

(Flashback)

"oh there's a bug" I squeal like a girl, and that is my mistake when I turn my head to him, our lips are press together I immediately pull out and I'm sure I'm like a tomato now.... I hate you... "Halmoni" she hug him "Thank you kookie and jinnie" I smiles to her "Jinnie please take care of my grandson, I love him so much even though he's an asshole sometimes" I giggles, I gree with you grandma "halmoni" he protest "what? that's the truth" sir Jungkook pout "Jungkook your uncle wants to talk with you" Mr. Jeon said, he nodded "but seriously jinnie" I look at grandma again "I know he's a good person, and I know he is capable of doing everything for the person he loves, I know he just doesn't show it but I know he cares, his way of showing affection was quite different" she wink "huh uh...okay halmoni" I smiles to her, I don't know why I got shy when she said that?...
"Enjoy your honeymoon" eomma said and wink, her mother and husband chuckle, my ears and cheeks heated You are dead now Jungkook... "Let's go Jin" I'm shook it's the first time he just called me Jin, well I also called him Jungkook now I just nodded "Jungkook..." I sweetly said to him he looks at me, there's a glint of surprise and I don't know what it is in his eyes "what?" he said with his deep voice, I smirk and elbow his ribs "ow!" "How dare you kiss me hmm?!" I walk at our suppose to be room and lock the door...

(Back to present)

I'm hungry I want to cook "give me some coffee" I rolled my eyes my day is ruin just hearing his voice, I ignore him and proceed to what I'm about to do, I hum while I'm cooking "My wife you should serve your husband" he whispers in my ear with raspy voice I jerk away I accidentally hit the handle of the pan "ouch" I cried in pain "are you okay? Where did it hurt?" "It isn't obvious that I'm not okay..." I didn't finish my rant when he grab my hand and wash it with cold water in the sink, I quickly pull my hand "give me your hand" he demanded I nodded I don't know why but I feel like I can't disobey him when he's like this "wait I'll get the first aid kit" I still look at him when he walks away like a lost puppy, I stare at him while he is putting some ointment in my burt hand, and then all went in slow motion, why he looks so attractive? the way his hair fell into his eyes, why everything is now in slow motion? "Ouch" "sorry I'll be careful" I stare at him for another time "he can be quiet caring but still an asshole" I thought "really wifey?" My eyes widen you really said it loud, stupid mouth! "You heard it wrong I said you're an asshole look what you've done" I pout I don't have any courage to look at his eyes again, I heard him chuckle "okay" I lifted my head 'cause for the first time he don't oppose me "huh?" our faces is inches away and I can't look away....

(Jungkook Pov.)

I can't look away from him like he cast some spell to me, I look at his plump lips what!? Jungkook stop, I look away I sigh in relief "uh uh... I'm going to cook" I held his wrist and I felt an electric shock in my body "uh.." I rub my nape "Don't... make some coffee for me and I'll do the cooking" he looks at me as if I'm insane "what?" he immediately obey and I continue his cooking, I feel my lips stretch upward I frown this is not real Jungkook so stop, I remind myself he only hates you Jungkook but I want this to be real, but I'm afraid... that it will only fade away, this feelings that I don't understand will only fade away like it's never been there...