20

(Third person Pov.)

Bell ringings... what a beautiful day, the sun shining so bright as if it is smiling, as if it is also celebrating for the special moment of the two idiot people, who's finally getting married not because they needed each other but because... they love each other...
I hope chaos will not happen...

(Flashback)
(Jungkook Pov.)

After we leave the bar, I noticed Jin is not talking with me after he get in my car... He is mad at me!....

"I'm sorry Jin baby" I hug him "he told me to do it..." I fake a cry I pointed at taehyung "Me! No it's chim-" "hmm? You are calling me?" Jimin tightly smile to taehyung "hehe sorry" "I'm not mad at you I'm mad at Jungkook" I panic "Jin-hyung please forgive me... I should not do something like that.." "umm..." Jimin interrupt "... love birds we have to go bye!" I heard Jimin said "b-but I want more cookies..." Taehyung complain "shh.. hehe bye!" and they quickly left the car...

(Awkward silence)

"why you have to be so handsome!?" I'm bewildered "what?" I give him my blank face "You know I thought you rent that bar! But no... did you see how those girls checking you out! I can't stand it! I want to tear their faces one by one" I flinch "Jin I'm only yours okay? Don't be jealous" he huff "I'm not jealous!" I smirk "since you are mad at me should I make it up to you with..." "W-what are you doing?" "Just relax..."
(A few moments later...)

"your back is okay?" I massage his back "Hmm... thank you my back really hurts" "cause you are old" "you! I'm not that old" I chuckle....

(End of flashback)

(Jin Pov.)

Now walking in the aisle for the second time felt so unreal... obviously here he comes the most stunning person I know, wearing tuxedo and his famous bunny smile... I feel so bliss and quiet giddy inside remembering how it all started, how I hate his gut and now... It's more ethereal knowing the most wealthy handsome and hot but sometimes a jerk, will be my man, husband and my everything for real...

"I pronounce you... again" I glare at the priest "Husband and wi-" I sent him a deadly glare "ahemm... Husband and husband" I give him a cheeky smile "You may now kiss... each other" hahaha I thought he will say wife, Jungkook is only allowed to call me that... "Wife?" "Hmm?" "Can I kiss you?" I sweetly smiles to him and glare after "No" his smile drop, you dare broke my heart then you're not getting any kiss...

Ugh!!! It's raining! D*mn it!