03

(Jin Pov.)

"Yah wake up!" I stir from my sleep after I heard a loud knock at my door with annoying loud voice, "ugh! so annoying!" "I heard you! we are getting late" "Huh?" I check the clock my eyes widen "Oh my gosh! the photoshoot!" "I'm coming, I'll be quick!" "You better be quick" I immediately get up, "ouch! you are going to pay" I rub my aching butt, a smirk plastered into my face while walking to the bathroom and do a quick shower...

(Last night)
(Jin Pov.)

"Here's your room" I nodded "Thank you" I genuinely smiles to him "And make sure to lock your door" aw... I thought he's a jerk, but he cares about my safety... "wh-why? "Because I might come inside sweetheart" he give me his infamous smirk" I glare at him "You jerk!..." I'm about kick his legs but he is long gone in a speed of light "You jerk! if I'm going to see your face again I'll kick you until you can't walk!" I shout at the top of my lungs... When I'm about to go inside I slipped "ouch! my butt" I saw a note "be careful miss, I think I split some oil in the floor, it might be slippery" "Jeon Jungkook!"

(Jungkok Pov.)

"Hahhahahh he is easy to get pissed off" "You jerk! if I'm going to see your face again I'll kick you until you can't walk!" "gosh this guy, even he's in the third floor I can still hear him even I'm in the second floor, "I should not face him now" "Jeon Jungkook!" I chuckle....

(Back to the present)

(Jin Pov.)

"I walk down stairs and found him with his deadly stare "You finally showed up, and thanks to you we are not going to eat breakfast, and by the way my family are waiting for us in the beach" he said in his low tone, it gives goosebumps into my body, still I'm going to kick your ass, "what are you waiting for let's go" "wait" "what?" I kick his legs hard "ow! you!" I smirk "that's what you get, I didn't get my proper beauty sleep because of your childish acts" I happily step outside and hop to his car...

(Jungkook Pov.)

I smirk "You mess with a wrong person Mr. Kim"... The ride was silent he's still looking at the window, "We're here, I'll introduce you to them so act like I'm your lover" he turn into my side "What!? no way" I look at him with my deadpan expression, he gulp and look down, "Okay, lets go" "oh they are finally here!" I show my bunny smile to them "Eomma, Appa, halmoni!" I hug my granny Jeon Si-woo"oh my favorite grandson" "I'm your only grandson halmoni" I pout "Your such a baby, oh..." she looks at my back I forgot my future wife is here "halmoni, eomma, appa... I look at each of them my fiance Kim Seokjin" my grandma and mother looks at me with teary eyes, smile plastered to their faces "Such a beautiful woman, I like her already" "You are right mother, she's like an angel, her beauty is ethereal" "umm... excuse me ma'am I'm not a woman" they all gasp "really? wow, but still you're so beautiful as a man, you look like a girl to us" Seokjin looks like a tomato right now "Mom stop it already he is flustered, look" "aw so cute" Hmmm... let the game begin I grin "Mom" I whine and embrace Seokjin, I can tell he's caught off guard, I smirk "Mom lets do the photoshoot, my baby is feeling uncomfortable now" I look at him with loving eyes, I don't know why but I really love how his face turn more red now, I can feel he tense...

(Jin Pov.)

"Mom" he whine and embrace me, I'm caught off guard, my face begun to heat more "Mom lets do the photoshoot, my baby is feeling uncomfortable now" he looks at me lovingly my heart skips a beat "umm... honey I have to go in the restroom" I can't read his face "Okay" "Ma'am" "Go ahead Jin and just call me mom or eomma" she flashed me her bunny smile, sir Jeon got it from her I smiles and walk away... I lock the door "Gosh heart stop..." I hit my chest over and over again "why are you beating so fast?" "What is your problem miss?" I jerk away "uh" "you even lock the door, I think you should go to your boyfriend for making you feel that way" she unlock the door and walks out "ugh! I even go to the wrong restroom"....

(Jungkook Pov.)

"umm... honey I have to go in the restroom" my heart beats rapidly, he called me honey, and It scares me that I like how it sounded from his soft voice, I'm not Jungkook now I'm Jungshook "Okay" I dumbly said "Ma'am" "Go ahead Jin and just call me mom or eomma" my mother flashed him her bunny smile, he smiles and walk away... Why you have to be so adorable?...wait what, what are you saying Jungkook?....

(Jin Pov.)

"Well done" "Thank you everyone!" they clap their hands "Son, Jin?" "Mom what it is?" "I'll tell them Ji-ho" Mrs. Jeon or should I say mom nodded "We decided to held the wedding tomorrow" my jaw drop so was Jungkook "But halmoni..." "Shh... no buts buts, and Jin your father just arrived and he already knows our plan, my eyes widen, I'm afraid what will my father do to me... "Okay Ma'am ah... halmoni" I awkwardly smiles "Kookie go with him" such a cute nickname, what!? It's not cute Seokjin it's a biscuit, I giggles inside... I walk fast leaving Jungkook behind "Appa!" I smiles widely to him but frown after I see him holding a stick with pictures in his left hand Jeon Jungkook!, abort the mission, abort the mission "You! comeback here!" I immediately run towards Jungkook "Run!" "Huh?" I hide in his back "and you too!" "Ow! ouch!" he hit Jungkook again in again, "sir stop" "You bastard, you thought after you give me house, car and vacation I'll not hit you! And you!" Appa hit my arm "appa" I whine "You didn't even introduce your boyfriend to me!" "Appa calm down" I pout "Calm down my ass, how could I calm down knowing my son who is single suddenly will got married!" Eomma run to us, she saves our lives I sigh in relief "Mr. Kim please calm down, we can't do anything about it at least they love each other, you already agreed with us right? And you know our situation" my appa finally put the stick down "I know Mrs. Jeon I just want to tease them" he wink my gosh sometimes I question is this really my father? "Yes I'm your father jinnie, you have a loud mouth like me" my eyes widen "You heard me?" "No I have a hunch that you'll say that" my mouth drop "cute" I heard Jungkook mumble while chuckling, which made me smile...