04

(flashback)
(Jungkok Pov.)

"Meeting dismiss" I sigh "cring.x" I look at my phone and see my mother's name in the screen "eomma?" "Kookie... your grandma" I heard eomma cried in the other line "what happened to halmoni?" I stand up...
"Don't worry sir she is okay now" I nodded "eomma calm down" I embrace her "how can I when I saw her faint in front of me!" I rubbed her back "it's okay eomma everything will be alright" I assured her or should I say myself... "Jungkook" eomma only called me with my name if she wants to talk with me in a serious matter "what it is eomma?" "You have to marry someone, we keep on setting you up with blind dates, and it always don't end up well, you know how much mother wanted to see you got married" I frown "eomma I know... but halmoni said I should marry the person I love" "but Jungkook we all know she can't wait any longer!" I looked at her wide eyed "I know Jungkook!... I know she'll leave me too, so don't you dare tell me to stop" she's in rage now I keep myself calm, I know my patience is not that long, but this will not end well "eomma can't we just focus on halmoni right now" I gritted my teeth "but..." I didn't let her finish as I walk outside, I needed some fresh air, I know halmoni Don't want me to be married with the person I don't love, but I also know she wants to see me happy, but my mother is right, doctor said her life will only last for few months I want her to be happy, my train of thoughts is cut when I heard... "I'm really sorry, but we can't do that, you need to pay first it was one of the rules here"... When I'm ready to walk again then I heard a familiar voice "What!? can't you give us some mercy! there is someone who's going to die if you don't do the surgery! do you have any conscience!? And why it is so expensive!?" I chuckle, I walk closer to where they are, oh it's really him... "Sir calm down I'm really sorry, I want to but I can't do that without losing my job" then I got an idea "I'm going to pay" the two of them look at me shocked, "Huh?" "I'm Jeon Jungkook I'm going to help you, Doc. do the surgery I'm the one who's going to pay all the bills" "Okay sir, guys..." "Really sir!?" "Yes miss" I smirk....

(Year 2007)

"kookie" my halmoni called me with her brightest smile "halmoni!" I hug her tightly "so how's my bunny?" I pout "halmoni" I whine, we are wearing all black, then I saw a picture of my grandpa, huh?...  "mother" I look at my mother "Ji-ho " eomma hug her tightly, halmoni cried , I know there's something wrong, "eomma? Halmoni?" "Oh kookie I'm just happy to see your mother" she smiles and pat my head, I just nodded even though I know why she truly cried, I know they don't want to show that they are in pain, I smile cause I don't want to worry them more... "Kookie?" "Halmoni?" "Promise me...when you grow up love your wife with all your heart take a good care of her, cherish every moment you both shares, I want to see you marry the person you love, and don't ever leave her 'cause It will hurt her hmm?" I nodded "yes halmoni" I look at her with determination in my eyes, "I promise halmoni"....

(Jin Pov.)

I sigh this is it! I'm going to marry him, the man I didn't know, the man I only knew for a short time, the man I... I didn't love, but why when I'm walking in the aisle, why... Why this feels so real? Why looking at him... he  looks at me as if I'm his world, his everything? Why my heart beats rapidly? Am I sick or what?... And why... Why I wish that this is real?... "Mr. Kim" I flinch I didn't realize that I'm already standing in front of him, I smile to him "sorry..." he stares at me "uh..." I feel like my cheek is burning "what? There's something wrong with my face?" it snap him out from his thoughts, I tried to wipe my face as if I see some dirt duhh, I stop when he held my hand "stop... it's nothing" he said and let go of my hand, gosh I feel so embarrass, then we change our vows and rings...

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife" I sent the priest with my deadly glare "umm... father I'm a man, see?" I show him my outfit, sir Jungkook grab my hand "don't mind him father" the priest nodded "you may now kiss your bride" my eyes widen, I look at him and he smirk "don't you dare" he was about to kiss my lips but I softly slam my palm into his face, I fake a smile "don't you dare" still smiling he suddenly grab my waist I yelp, I glare at him "oh there's a bug" I squeal like a girl, and that is my mistake when I turn my head to him, our lips are press together I immediately pull out and I'm sure I'm like a tomato now.... I hate you...