40

I got up from the bed and started fixing myself up in the mirror
"That's so embarrassing, fez is always walking in
on us doing some shit"

Ash came up from behind me and snaked his arms around my waist
"Look just be grateful he hasn't walked in on us fuckin , he only walks in when we kissing or when I'm ontop of you"

"Yeah no shit Sherlock , but if we would've walked in 2 minutes later he forsure would've seen something els"

I seen ash lightly smirk in the mirror.

"So you telling me if he would've never walked in , we would've -"

"Maybe , Now go get ready. There's no way I'm letting you go to this party in basketball shorts and a tank top"

He groaned and rolled his eyes , he took his arms off me and he walked over to his closet.

~

Once we where both ready we walked into the living room , where fez and Lexi where sitting.

Lexi had on blue jeans and a vintage shirt , that was tucked into her jeans.
I always loved her style , it gave me sweet little old lady vibes.
Lexi in general gave me sweet little old lady vibes.

While I was observing lexi and her amazing outfit , I heard someone drop something in the kitchen.

If we're all in the living room... who tf is in the kitchen?

I looked over and -

"Oops ... I dropped the spoon , don't be alarmed guys it was just a spoon"
Rue says as she throws her arms up in the air.

Fez got up from the couch and as he was getting his car keys , he turned to me and said
"Oh yeah by the way I invited rue , I hope you don't mind"

"Nah it's chill , I haven't seen rue in a while"

I looked besides me , and ash had his bitch face on.
He did NOT want to go to this party , he's such a introvert he hates party's and anything that has a lot of people involved.

Oh well.

Everyone was walking out the door , I grabbed ashtrays arm and he rolled his eyes as I dragged him with me.
I think everytime he rolls his eyes , he's secretly cursing me out.

We walked down to the car , and - Jules ?

Jules-"Hey paris ! Rue told me I could tag along. Uhh I hope you and fez don't mind ?"

Paris-"Uh , I don't mind and I'm pretty sure fez doesn't mind either"

Rue-"great great , can we speed this up ? Im tryna get turnt up at this party"

Everyone got in the car , lexi in the front , Jules and rue in the back , but there was only 1 more seat available.

Fez looked back , then he looked at me and ash as we where still standing outside the car
"Alight looks like on of ya gonna have to sit on eachothers lap"

Ash immediately got inside the car and he started patting his lap.
I just know he planned this out somehow.

I gave him a sarcastic smile as I got in , and sat on his lap.

As fez started driving , everyone was having their own conversation.
Jules and rue where talking about Nate
Fez and lexi where talking about her school play.

Me and ash where just sitting quietly.
I kept sliding off his lap everytime fez hit a speed bump , and ash would pull me up each time.

He kept adjusting hisself , it was getting hella annoying.

I turned my head to confront him about it , but I realized his head was just leaned back on the seat and he was breathing faster then usual.

Is he turned on - what the fuck bro
Fez needs to drive faster cause ain't no way.

After 15 more minutes of driving , we finally pulled up to the party.

The music was blasting loud , there where HUNDREDS of teenagers , half of them seemed drunk as fuck and the other half where about to be drunk as fuck.

This party looked HUGE.

Rue-"holy shit - wait do you think anyone in there has drugs ? Who am I kidding , of course there's drugsl

Jules-"Oh yeah of course there's drugs , too bad your not doing them"

Rue-"uuugghhh okay mom whatever you say"

Fezco-"yo Jules imma be selling shit to people in there , please watch after rue"

Jules-"That's the reason I came , I feel like it's my duty to watch over her to be honest"

Rue-"Dude I'm right here I can hear you , I don't need a babysitter"

Ash-"can you guys shut the fuck up , let's get this shit over with already"

Legitimately everyone mumbled something as we got out the car.

Lexi and fez walked in together
Rue and Jules walked in together
And as I was walking in , ash grabbed my arm

"Fuck no , you staying by my side throughout this whole party"

He moved his arm to my shoulders , then we walked in together.

Straight as we walked in , I seen Troy dancing in the middle of the house.
I quickly took ash to the kitchen , in hopes that he didn't see him.
Looks like it worked.

Fuck... Let's hope this party ends smoothly.