19

"What ?"

I knowww Nate didn't just say that..
Everyone goes silent . They all look at me .

Oh I'm bouta beat this hoe up

"Your fucking dying today bitch"

I grab gia by her hair and I toss her in the pool , I didn't even care if I got wet at this point.
I jump in and I hold this bitch underwater for atleast 8 seconds , then everyone jumps in and drags us out , tryna be a hero and shit.

Ash grabs me and try's to pull me away , but I got out of his grasp and I go towards gia again

"WAIT WAIT I SWEAR let me explain -"
She got cut off short because I punched her right in her face. She fell to the floor and I was bouta stomp this bitch out -

But once again , fucking ash comes and pulls me away.

"BRO WHY THE FUCK YOU PULLING ME AWAY? YOU TRYNA PROTECT THIS HOE? WHAT YOU STILL LIKE HER OR SOMETHING?"

I then slap the shit outta ash.

"FUCK PARIS IT WAS LAST SUMMER WE WERENT EVEN TOGETHER , LET IT GO"

he had a valid point but there's no way in hell I'm letting him live this down.

"It doesn't matter! You could've told me this when we first got back together , you could've told me you FUCKED MY BESTFRIEND. Wow you know what , this is so fucked up . You just gave me a promise ring and everything."

I take the ring and I throw it as his head.
It bounced off his big ass forehead and I'm sorry but I wanted to laugh so badly when I seen the face he made. But I didn't .

"Take that ring and shove it up your ass , OR WAIT , shove it up gias ass! Wont be the first time you do that."

I honestly wasn't even done , I still wanted to fight Gia because before me and ash started dating , I told her about him , and she didn't mention the part where she FUCKED him .

I start walking towards Gia again .
"Woah okay paris I think it's time for you to go home"
Kat says as she stops me from getting close to Gia.

oh everyone is bouta get exposed today .

"Kat shut the fuck up , you strip online for old men , your so pathetic."

"You know what , fuck all of you . Maddy I love you happy birthday I'm sorry this happened , Call me later . Everyone els , go to hell.

I start to walk away , I hear ash calling my name but he can literally get hit by a car and I wouldn't even care.

I walk to the front door and - your kidding me.
I left my phone in the backyard.

I swear this shit only happens to me.

I turn around and make my way to the backyard.
Cassie and Nate managed to slip their way out when me and Gia where fighting.

So Maddy , Kat , Gia and this asshole ash where the only ones in the backyard.

Maddy immediately gets up when she sees me

"Chill I'm not here to fight Gia anymore , I'm just looking for my phone."

As I look around on the floor , I can feel ash staring at me.
I looked everywhere but I could not find it.

I look at ash's hand and......
My phone is in his hand.

bruhhh

I walk up to him
"Give me my phone"

"Paris please let me explain"

"Ash I swear to god if you don't give me my phone in 2 seconds , there's gonna be a problem"

"Paris alright but please , you don't even know what happened just let me explain"

"EXPLAIN WHAT? EXPLAIN THAT YOU FUCKED GIA? I think I already know that."

"You know what paris fuck you , I'm trying to fucking explain and your not letting me , you always make shit about you , your always fucking complaining and crying and I always have to listen to it. But the one time I want explain myself , you don't let me."

"OH so this is about me now ? Okay ashtray do me a favor and don't try to contact me or beg for my forgiveness because this time it's not gonna work. Go to your new girlfriend and have her deal with your shit. I'm done."

I snatch my phone out his hand and ... I couldn't help myself. As I walk past Gia I pick up a water bottle that was on the floor , and I beam that shit at her head.

Then I continue walking out.

I can't believe this shit just happend.
I look down and FUUUUUUCK.
I'm bleeding through my pants and I'm soaking wet.
Fml.

~

I got home and I immediately went into my room.
I wasn't even sad . I was just so disappointed.
Why didn't gia tell me about her and ash ?
Like if she would've told me , this would've never happened.

I'm so done with boys.
Imma have to turn gay or something.

I take off my wet clothes and I hop into the shower.

When I come out , I check my phone and I had 2 missed calls from ash , 1 missed call from maddy and .... Your kidding me . I had 4 missed called from Gia.

This bitch has some nerves to call my phone.
I block her , and I block ash.

Fuck them.

I FaceTimed maddy and we talked for hours.
She talked about how she's planning on literally killing Cassie , and I talked about the revenge imma get on ash.

Imma get him where it hurts.
And I know exactly what to do.

.