6

Im just sitting on the table , watching ash sell his drugs and whatnot .

It's been like 3 hours and we are still in this store . I find it weird how ash sells drugs behind a walk in fridge.

Ash Kept handing me money so I could count it , it made things go by fast.
We didn't really get to talk because the second a customer left , another one came in .

Until finally ... no one came inside , I'm guessing because it was like 3pm and people had to pick up their kids from school .

Ash looks at me , and says
"Y'know Your actually a good business partner paris"

I look at him and smile .
I didn't realize it , but I was blushing .

"Looks like someone got a crush on me, I'm sexy I know"

Did he just- what the fuck

My smile immediately went away and I just look at him with my head tilted and a straight face ..😐

He laughs and just shakes his head .

Wait ... HE LAUGHED , the last time I heard ash laugh was in the 2nd grade when some kid fell and scraped their knee . May I add that he was the only one who laughed at that ...

I look at him and smile
"Did - Oh my god - Did ashtray just laugh?"
I say sarcastically.

He looks at me and mocks my smile and says
"Fuck you"

"You would love that wouldn't you"
I blurt out.

I look down instantly as I regretted what I said , I didn't even mean to say that, it just kinda came out . but I feel ash's eyes on me . I can just feel him staring at me .

He then gets up ... oh shit oh shit oh shit .
I'm still looking down but I can see him walking towards me .

Once he's infront of me, I look up and raise a eyebrow at him .

He grabs my jaw and pulls me in for a kiss.
I immediately start to kiss him back , he puts his hands around my waist and I put my arms around his neck , Danm he's a aggressive kisser , he was kissing me so aggressively that he started to kinda push me back .

Honestly we where making out for like 15 seconds.
It felt like forever tho .

As we where kissing , I heard the freezer door open , and ash immediately pushes me off of him .
But it was kinda too late because the person who walked in , clearly seen what was going on.

"Yo guys let's start goin- oh shit my fault my fault" he says walking out with his hands up .

IT WAS FEZ.
Out of all the people that could've walked in , of course it was fezco .

I kinda just sit there in shock ....
Did I just make out with ash? God his Lips where so soft and he was so aggressive but I honestly kinda liked it .

I look over at ash and he just smirks at me , looks me up and down and then he walks out .

What . The . Fuck . Just . Happened.

I wait about 2 minutes before walking out .
as I walk out I see ash and fez , just looking at me ... where they talking about me while i was in the back ?
Fez looks at me and just laughs.
The fuck was he laughing for ...

"Comon now p , let's go back to the crib so you n your boyfriend can spend some more time together"
Fez says as he gets up from the counter.

"Man shut up that's why you ain't got no bitches"
Ash says as he leans on the wall.
Honestly that was funny so
i start to laugh but then , my face went straight again when fez said

"P I know you ain't laughing, and ash I know you ain't makin jokes , ya where just eating each others faces in the back , don't act like I forgot"

Honestly if you want someone to kill the mood , just call Fez .

.