29

I woke up to ash kissing my neck.
This is a nice thing to wake up to.
I could get used to this.

Once I fully come into reality , I look at him and he smirks as he continues kissing my neck.

This felt nice but it was like 10am , aka too early for this shit.
"I just woke up chill out"

"Last night you said we could continue in the morning , so I'm continuing where I left off at"

I was about to say something, but he put his hand on my inner thigh and I lost all my thoughts at that point.

He even found my sweet spot on my neck , I was breathing hella hard at this point.
And so was he.

"ash we can't do this , your brothers home"

"fuck don't mention my brother right now"

Once again before I would even say anything , he gripped my waist and threw me ontop of him.

"we're gonna get caught"

"I don't care"

He was kissing me so fuckin aggressive, it reminded me of our first kiss.

he started to move me up and down.
He was moaning very quietly and if imma be honest that was like the biggest turn on ever.

"We can't do this I swear your brother is gonna hear us"

"I don't care if he hears us"

he didn't care but I cared because if fez heard us I would literally die.
Ash was hella brave and I was hella pussy 😭

He picked me up off him , and put me on the bed.
He took off his shorts and I could see he was hard through his boxer's.

When he noticed I was looking and he smirked and licked his lips

"your so fucking beautiful"

He started to take off my shorts while not breaking eye contact with me.

While he was taking off my shorts , I was taking off my shirt.
He got back ontop of me and started kissing me. He was slowly moving his hands down to my underwear.

I slightly lifted myself up , giving him the opportunity to take off my underwear.

Fuck are we really about to do this

I looked and through the corner of my eyes I realized HIS CURTAINS WHERE OPEN

I tap his back multiple times
"Fuck ash , go close your curtains"

"oh my f- ....... alright."

he got off me and went to close his curtains, then he opened a box and pulled out a condom.

"And what do you think your doing ?"

"I think im bouta fuck my girl"

oh - okay
Passive aggressive

I was literally under his covers with only a bra on.
If someone walked in right now , I would be so humiliated.