Chapter 3 ~ Stuck Here

"I won't allow maids who wash our feet sit along with me and eat the food which is to be served to only royal families!", Aarthi snapped

Adhira kneeled down with her head lowered.

"I'm sorry, Princess Aarthi. I'm not eating with you if you don't insist.", She said and made her way to kitchen.

I held her wrist not letting her go. She is a good person. She deserve better.

"Sit. Beside. Me.", I said firmly.

"You-", when Aarthi was about to yell at me, someone held her wrist which was Arjun.

"Listen. You claimed yourself as personal maid for me right? I claim you as my friend. Sit beside me. Ignore others.", I said as she hesitated.

"From where did you get all this gut to challenge me.", Aarthi seethe.

From 2022?

She sat beside me hesitantly. "Sit well.", I said as she took her seat properly and comfortably.

The other workers served us food. I stopped eating in my tracks because I couldn't anymore. It's not much tastier. It's really filling my stomach soon. Maybe next time..

"I don't want to eat further. My belly is full.", I said to father and he nodded. When I was about to get up, I heard a voice.

"Don't waste your food. Eat.", It was Arjun.

So, he doesn't like wasting food..

"But, I couldn't.", I said as he sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

Should I get up or sit in here?

I waited for few minutes digging my food waiting for Adhira. Because I don't know where to wash my hands. She should lead me.

She finished her food. She understood I'm looking for a way for hand wash by my facial expression. I followed her and washed my hands.

Every place is big and a lot confusing.

I better search the crown of the watch again.

I left to my room along with Adhira and started ransacking the room which made Adhira to frown in confusion.

"I will help you to find whatever you want, Princess Thara.", She said looking at me struggling to lift the bed and move the table.

"It's just a small crown. It's really hard to find a small piece in this big room. Will you help me? It looks like a small golden bead."

"Yeah sure, Princess.", She said and started searching along with me.

I ransacked the room for a while hour finding nothing. Ohh shit! It's really gone!

"I think it's lost. I will send some guards and ask them to buy a similar one like that..", she said.

There's no way there would be a watch in this timeline. Because it's 949 AD..