chapter 1 : Krista missing

Krista was packing her stuff up and was on her way Heading to Her Dad's house where her older brothers and Sisters lived a long time since they moved to San Antonio. She is suddenly interpreted by a knock on the front Door.

She sent letters to her friends explaining the reason why she was leaving her apartment. She knew that she had lost the internship to Paul and she wasn't very upset about it too much.

She opened the door to See two unknown people, one male and one female standing on her front porch door with a gun pointed at her.

Krista asked " What do you want with me? I am leaving the Residency program and I am going Somewhere else to be a doctor. Please let me leave now. I am going to my dad's house.

She pushed past them and Loaded her stuff into her car and drove away from home.

Krista though " That was weird! What were  they doing at my house? Did I break a law?

Krista had just arrived at San Antonio Memorial Hospital with Goodbye gifts for her friends and work family. She was still in Lost though about what just happened at her house. She shook her head to get rid of that though. What she didn't know was that they were following Her to the Hospital.

The female said " we better follow her now brother before she gets away from US now.

The Male said " I agree with you Sister.

They both got in their cars and followed Krista to San Antonio Memorial Hospital.

She went inside the hospital to greet her friends and give them their goodbye gifts.

Krista said " Hey Everyone. I got presents for all of you especially since you guys are my family and I will miss all of you guys.

Krista  handed Tc a shirt that had a motorcycle on it. Jordan had a book on baby names.  Paul was handed a Photo album that had all of his friends in the pictures. Kenny was handed a book on how to open a Gym. Scott was handed tickets to see a movie he always wanted to see. Gwen was handed two tickets to see a band that she always wanted to see perform. She left cupcakes and Other Sweets for her friends. She also Left Drew's and Rick's presents in the hospital for when they came home from vacation. She gave Topher a Book he was looking for.

Jordan said " Bye Krista we will miss you  here at the hospital. Hopefully we will see you in the near future here if we can have you. I tell Drew his little Sister Says Goodbye Allright Krista.

Tc said " Thank you for the gifts. We really appreciate you and we love the gifts too.

Krista said " You're welcome TC and Jordan Thank you for all of your help and Jordan Thank you for Telling Drew I said Goodbye.

Krista walked out of the Hospital and was on her way to her car when she was literally knocked out from Behind and was put In a car.

The female said " Thank you for Helping Larry knight.

The Male said " no problem, Jenna knight. Let's go now Little Sister. We have to leave.

They both Got into the car and drove off to who knows where and Why?

Meanwhile with Krista's friends.

Jordan had Texted Krista about having a fun girls only night and when she that Krista had replied to her text message. She became worried about her and was wondering if she was OK or if she was not feeling very good.

Jordan even called Her eight times to see if everything is okay and she didn't answer.

Jordan said" TC I need your help. Krista is not answering my phone calls and I'm really  worried about her.

Tc said " Let me call her and See if she picks up. He called five times and she didn't even answer.

Tc said " Allright Everyone, something is not going right. Our Friend Krista is picking up her phone so I need Everyone to call at least one time and Send her Five texts messages. Everybody understand me right now?

Everyone called Krista's phone and Sent her a lot messages. TC even Told Drew what was going on and He Told Rick what Was going on. They tried to text her multiple times.

Meanwhile with Krista

Krista woke up and Saw her phone buzzing and she tried grabbed it except she was tied in a very strong rope. Her phone was in her purse

Krista managed to grab her purse with Left Foot and just had managed to grab it.

She looked around In her Purse and found it along with her charger and Headphones.

She looked around In the car she was in and Saw That all of her stuff was with Her.

End of the chapter!!!

What do you think should happen to poor  Krista? Should she be taken to a another country or Should she be in unknown location that she doesn't know about.

Let me know in the comments section.

Krista's friends are really Worried about her and They will be really upset she is not there.