chapter 2 : Where is she? and Kinappers revealed

Jordan was At TC'S house talking to him about Baby names and she was also helping him move into her house. He put all of his stuff in her car and drove them to her house, carried all of his stuff into the house, and Unpacked it as soon as he could.
Jordan was getting time off from work.

TC Callahan said" I am going to work now! You take it easy Alright Honey. I love you. 

Jordan said " can you please Let me know when you hear from Krista? I am really worried about her. Promise me?

Tc said " I promise to keep you posted on when she replies to my text messages okay.

Tc then left for his job at the hospital and he continued to check on his girlfriend any time he was able to.

Meanwhile, Krista Bell-Hart is in an unknown location.

Krista was starting to wake up and was not happy that she didn't know where she was at.

Then the two people who Kidnapped her came into the room where she was being held.

The woman took her mask off first to reveal Long Brown hair with Black Highlights and green Eyes and Was wearing a green shirt with Blue Jeans and combat boots and A Red Hoddie.

The man took his mask off next and He had black hair and blue eyes. He had a picture of a little girl that looked like him. He was the same clothes his sister was wearing.

Larry knight asked " we kidnapped you because we want to know what happened to our little sister Ashley who is dead now.

Krista said " she was my first patient and She had a hard time breathing so I put her on a breathing machine to help her start breathing again. When I took it off she started coughing up blood and by then it was too late to save her. I did everything I could to get her heart Beating again. I am so sorry for your loss.  Where are we anyway?

They were not happy to hear Krista's explanation.

Larry said " that's not Good enough for us. As for where we are In Pennsylvania where we are originally from. We moved to San Antonio, Texas when we were 5 years old.

Krista said " please let me go. I have battled serious health issues. I did everything I could do to save your sister. I am of no use to you two.

Jenna said " That's not true. You see I had a crush on A certain someone and he liked someone else. You are like a little sister to him. Our other Brothers and Sisters should be here any minute now. Wait until you see what we got planned for you. Now let's put you to sleep until they get here which should be in six hours from now anyway.

Larry walked over to Krista and handed her a sleeping pill and she slapped it from him. He ended up giving it to her using force and Made sure she drank water with The pill.

They both left after that and waited for the others to show up.  They also had a past against Drew because he was in the same Army unit as Larry and they did not get along with each other at all.

End of the chapter!! What should Happen next chapter? Pm Me if you have any ideas for what should Happen.

I really appreciate you guys reading this story and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

They also have a past against Drew and are using Krista to get to him to find them. Shout out to deanwinchester16 for the inspiration for this chapter.