chapter 4 : the truth revealed and fight revealed

Krista noticed Abigail looking down at the bed and Looked at the two men in front of her. She noticed that the two men had left.

Abigail said " Krista, how are we supposed to escape this place? I just want to go home.

Abigail started crying softly and Krista went to comfort her. She Hugged Abigail and was wondering when she could get home with Her best friend Abigail Safe and sound.

Krista then how the fight happened in high school

Flashback senior year

Abigail was walking with her best friend since kindergarten Krista Bell-Hart when she saw two other girls hanging out in the cafeteria and they waved to Her but not Krista which Krista didn't mind until one of the girls pushed her without Abigail seeing it. So Krista decided to push the girl that pushed her back. The girl that pushed her name's Makyla and the other girl was her twin sister Caroline. Abigail was friends with them.

Abigail didn't see that way though. She was absolutely Furious at her best friend for pushing her.

Abigail said" Krista, do not push Makyla for no reason again. That was completely rude of you.

Krista said " But Makyla pushed me first Abby.

Abigail said " No she didn't push You. You are just making it up. Quit lying and tell the truth.

Makyla said " I didn't push her Abigail. I don't know why she is saying that To you. Maybe she wants you be with her friends only. That's what I think anyway.

Abigail said " I know Makyla and I am so so sorry that she is being like this. I will talk to her. I promise you That.

Makyla and Caroline then Left for lunch in the cafeteria .

Once they were all alone Abigail yelled " Krista, I can't believe you behaved like that. It was completely unacceptable of you and I will not let you be around me and my friends until you apologize to my new friends.

Krista said " She pushed me first though. Just because you didn't see it doesn't mean freaking anything.

Abigail said " Quit being such a liar and just tell the truth. I am so tired of you lying to me.

Krista said " I am not lying to you. I promise.

Abigail said " That's it. I don't want to be friends with you anymore because you are nothing but a stupid Liar.

Krista said " Fine I don't want to be friends with you because you are such a selfish know-it all anyway.

They both Walked away not knowing about hurt in each other's eyes and the sound of crying coming from Krista Bell-Hart.

End of Flashback

Krista smiled sadly at the memory of their fight and looked at Abigail who was also thinking about the fight between them.

Abigail said " I am so sorry for what I said to you in high school. I have no right to call you a Liar or Stupid. I want to be friends with you again. If you want to that is?

Krista said " I would love to be friends with you again Abigail and I am sorry for calling you A selfish Know-it-all.

Both Girls then started planning their escape from this awful place. Neither realized that there was a rescue party on the way to them.

End of the chapter!! Next chapter will be trying to escape from wherever they are at and Failing Miserably again and Jordan and Tc are getting things ready for the baby to be born.
I really appreciate you guys reading this story and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

See you next chapter. Goodbye