Sleepover and stories?

Pov: Y/N

What the fuCK BLIGHT TWINS!

I look over at Amity who was looking back at me. "Are they normally like this."

"Yes they are." She walked over to what I'm gonna call a fancy as fuck wardrobe. "I hope I have something that will fit you."

"If you don't im fine sleeping in what i got." She sighed. "So what do peopel exactly do at sleepovers?"

"Play games, talk, and sometimes prank the one who falls a sleep first." She pulled out a oversized black shirt and some shorts and threw them at me.

"What kinds of games?" I stared to change.

"Never have I ever, truth or dare, and two truths and a lie to bame a few." I snickered. "NAME A FEW! You know what I meant."

"You don't mess up often Blight. Tired?"

"No. Trying to figure out what we should do."

"Talk shit about three eyes."

She smiled at that. "I would love to but I was thinking of getting to know each other better."

"How?"

"Talking about stuff we like our past and other things." She went on and gathered the blankets and pillows of her bed to tge middle of her room in a fluffy pile. I dive in.

"It my not seem like it with all my violence and stuff but i love soft and fluffy things."

"I can see." She lays next to me. "I don't show it but Edric and Emira are the people I trust the most sometimes."

"I have never owned a dress."

"Do you want to?"

"Never."

We went back and forth for an hour or so till she asked a question. "Do you remember anything about your family? Other than leaving you."

I was quite for a bit looking at the ceiling. "My mom was a Witch she could do anything anytime she wanted." I trun over to Amity. "My dad was a warebeast. I had an older sibling i don't remember much about them other then they were so cool... probably younger me looking up to them. One day mom and dad were fighting again like usual. At this point it was a daily occurrence. This time though their was a scream of pain from my mom then she yelled at me and my sib 'RUN AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN DON'T LOOK BACK!' They picked me up and ran... We stopped at a hollow tree and they put me in it. 'Stay here till I comeback' they looked away and ran in the opposite direction. I say the left me so people wont ask questions. They just tried to protect me." There was tears about to run down my face Amity pulled me into a close hug. Amity said sweet thibgs to calm me and played with my hair.

After I calmed down Blight spoke. "Wanna watch the ball?"

"Yeah."

Pov: Amity

They fell asleep not long after we stared watching a late night talk show. "Don't worry Y/N I'll keep you safe to the best of my abilities." I played with their hair till I fell asleep.

<><><>T.R.U.M.A. I HAVE TRUMA AND IM GAY<><><>

"GOODMORNING LOVERS!" Ed and Em burst into the room.

"SHUT UP IT'S TO EARLY TO BE LOUD!"

"Hypocrite."

"Oh look Y/N isn't even awake after that."

Huh? I look down and Ed was right for once she was still asleep.

"Sooo sis what did you two do last night?"

"What do you think we did Emira."

Her and Edric exchanged looks. "Something along the lines of kissing. Because you know you too are dating last time we checked."

I blush. "Right they said that. We're not dating... yet."

"Ooooo so when are you gonna."

"I don't know Ed. Where are mom and dad?"

"Business trip and don't you think we're done we continue when they leave." The left my room this time I didn't even have to ask.

"Mmm." Y/N nuzzled closer to me.

Pov: Y/N

So warm i wanna stay in bed but it's toooo bright didn't i close my blinds?

I get up. "Goodmorning puppy."

"Morning kitty... WAIT!" I jump up. This is not my room it's Blights. That's right sleepover.

She's laughing i could get use to waking up to that.

"What time is it?"

"10:37 why?"

"SHIT! I NEED TO GET STARTED." i run to my cloths from yesterday abd throw them on.

"On what?"

"Potions and plant homework i'm so behind! ThanksforhavingmeseeyouMondaybye." i run out the door past the twins all the way home so glad i didn't forget my supplies.

                *^*Monday lunch*^*

"How was your weekend N/N?"

"It existed Gus how bout you?"

"Studying for the test today."

"WE HAVE A TEST TODAY WHICH CLASS?!?"

"Illusions Theory."

"Fuuuuuuuuck." I slammed my head on the table.

"Don't for get abour the one in Dangerous Plants and How to Stop Them." Willow finally joined us along with Luz.

"Taming Beast and Potions." Luz followed.

"Ok imma just quit school if i fail those two Luz cause i studied for those. As for the other two imma just hope to Titan that i don't."

"Hey puppy." I turn to Amity's voice with a smile.

"Yes!" She handed me the paper her mom talked about. "Thanks."

"She hopes to see you at the manor tomorrow if you accept that is."

"Okay any specific time?"

"Right after school." I nod and she walks away. Turning back to the others i see their shocked faces.

"What?"

"When did you two get close?!" They yelled in unison.

"I don't know."

"Last time I saw you two together you were pulling her off of me an-"

"And you were pissed." Willow helped Luz.

"Wel-" The bell screamed i shove my papers into my bag and run to potions.

             +×+×after school+×+×

I was walking out of Hexside we suddenly vines grabbed me and pulled my underground.

"Where the HELL AM I!" The back of my head was hit with something.

"No cussing."

"Fuck no Luz."

"We have questions and you need to answer."

"Ask away Willow."

"When did you and Amity get so close."

"A couple of weeks ago. If that's all good bye." I spin my finger and teleport out of there to home.

Plants_are_strong: N/N we still have questions.

IBite: and i need to study

That's a lie i just wanna sleep.

Dear diary,

           Me and Y/n have been hanging out more often and other such things. I might have feelings for them. They opened up to me so I hope thats a good sign that she might like me back although I don't know. The twins are in their words are 'Already plaing the wedding.' I think there ideas are stupid though  In a week or two Grom will happen I hope I can ask them. Until next time.