school canceled? nice.

Pov: Y/N

"WHO THE FUCK BANGS OF THE DOOR THIS EARLY IN THE MORING!" Opeing the door leads to more noise.

"We're going to the fair COME ON!" It was Luz, Eda, and King.

"Don't we got sch-" Skipping sounds nice actually. "Okay hold on a second." Just in a couple of seconds everyone was on their way.

                  ÷×÷×÷crime÷×÷×÷

When we got to the fairgrounds everyone split up, King and Luz heading to the prizes Eda doing a crime or two and I to the mirror maze.

Hehe funky my bones.

Someone started walking twords me. I lookes over and it was three heads of green.

Pov:Amity

"Edric Emira leave me alone i already had to get away from Boscha."

"Aww but mittens we're watching our baby sister." Ed mocked.

"Yeah what he said."

"Heey mittens." An all to familiar voice out of the blue.

I turned my head into the direction it came from. "Oh heyy Y/N." I could feel the twins scheming something.

"Hello cuite." Emira no!

"Whats someone like you doing in a place like this." EDRIC THIS IS NOT THE TIME OR PERSON!

"Greenie boy listen i could beat you in two seconds flat," After a second of silence they spoke. "and im here to pick up my date." There was a pain in my chest. "Come on Amity."

The blush rushed, the twins shook, as I took the hand that was extended out to me and we ran.

Im so going to get a long talk with them when I get home.

Pov: Y/N

After the Blight took my hand I ran us out of the maize and off the fairgrounds until i was pretty sure she was out of breath.

"Hehe sorry. It seemed like you didn't want to be around people." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's fine and thank you." Amity said in between breaths. "Where are we?"

"A spot that i go to every now and then... especially to do homework." I blushed and faced away from her.

"It's... quite."

"That's cause we just got here." I put out my hand again when she took it with a bit of hesitation. I lead her to a tree to our right and sat patting the spot next to me. "Just wait a bit."

We waited for what felt like hours but in all reality it was just a couple of minutes. Then it stared the sound of animals, plants, and wind turing into music.

"Wow I didn't know a place like this existed on the Isles." Amity was amized to say the least.

I was destrated by her beauty. "Yeah most don't knwo where to look."

We sat their till it was almost moring. I brought Amity home given with sleepy guidance to her room from who I assumed was her farther.

               ^*^*^romance^*^*^

Pov: Amity

Dear Kitty,

      I don't know when you fell asleep but it was sweet hopefully in the moring you don't think this was a dream. If you want in the future you can use my hideaway to study or to calme dwon. This is gonna look so bad next to your fancy handwriting in this note book but hey when you open it at school you'll see this. Don't worry about me spreading your Abomination notes to those who are failing.

                               Sincerely,*puppy*

That's sweet but, THEY FOUND MY DIARY AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT. Oh what am I going to do! I still have to deal with the twins, figure out what the look dad gave me means, and I need to get better at putting my stuff where it belongs. Kind happy I didn't open this till I got to my hideout.

                        ----------------------

LOL I MAKE LOT CHAPTER FOR MY ABSENCE GOT GROUNDED SORRY.