I missed WHAT?

Pov: Y/N

OK WHAT THE FUCK I WAS A SLEEP FOR A FEW WEEKS AND I MISSED SO MUCH LIKE THE FACT THAT LUZ WILL BE GOING TO HEXSIDE SOON, THERE WAS A BODY SWAP PROBLEM, LUZ AND AMITY HAVE A BIT OF A FRIENDSHIP GOING, AND THE TRIO MOVED HOOTY INSTED OF A DOLL?!?!!

"You look shocked." Willow said while patting my back.

"Ofcourse I am y'all had fun without me and I was sleeping while it happened wake me up next time." I say whlie fixing my posture after seeing Amity. Wait why am I fixing something for Amity?!

"Don't worry you'll survive without some adventure."

"Some. SOME ADVENTURE THATS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!"

"Whatever you say. Come to think of it why'd you sleep for that long?"

"Good question I wish I knew the answer to... maybe i exhausted myself to that point I don't know though." The bell screamed as the 5 minute warning. "Ok I gotta go see ya Willow." I run to class so I'm not that late and to make up the work I missed thanks to my suspension. Yaaaaay.

×××im tired×××

FUCKING FINALLY LUCH BITCHES WOOOOW!

"Willow Gus guess what."

"What?!" Gus yells

"I wanna sleep again."

"NO!" The two say in unison.

"Aw."

Pov:Amity

In the distance I hear. "Willow Gus guess what?!" Then a very stearn no I giggle.

"Did one of my jokes finally make the Amity Blight laugh I really am the best!"

Now thats just a buzz kill. "No you didn't I was just listening to Skaras joke witch was better."

            ×+×+×+Crime bois×+×+×+

Pov: Y/N

Why the in the national fuck is there a huge ass snake in the school... wait isn't that a greater basilisk? I gotta run! So I start to run and not even a second later I was pulled out of the hall into a room.

"HEY N/N we need your help." It was Luz.

"One who gave you permission to call me that and two do I get to stab someone."

"Maybe," A new voice. "Viney, Jerbo, Barkus." A brunette with a fish hook earing said while pointing themselves, a dog, and scrony dude.

"Ok so this is the plan." The four of them explain what's going on an tell me the plan. Im really just bait?

"OI FUCKHEAD!" The basilisk truned and charged at me. Back to fucking running. "Ok left, skip the next few hall's, right, and through the doors." Bursting through the auditorium doors passing the week witches and jumping on to the stage.

"COME ON YOU SNAKE CUNT!" They got on stage and Puddles the griffin cut the rope and two sand bags fell through the door above. Magic flying everywhere. People wakeing up and Bump giving the others a lecture and Luz arguing back somehow convincing the old man.

"Oh and Y/N too" Huh?

Bump turned to me. "What tracks do you wanna be."

Fuck decisions. "Um keep Beast Keeping, Potions, Plant, and um Illusion?" The old man made a circle and now my uniform is four different colors. "Nice." I felt a hand on my shoulder while Bump left.

Pov: Amity

I look around and see Y/N in a multi-colored uniform. I walk up to them and put my hand on their shoulder they truned around. "Hi ya Greenie."

My face stated to heat up. "T-thanks."

"For wh-" They were cut off by someone.

"Hey N/N!" It was a girl with a fish hook in here ear. "Wanna hangout later?"

They stiffened up. "Sure but you're pay for food," She turned to me. "Sorry princess I gotta go. I'll text you when I get home." They grabbed my hand and kiss my knuckles befor running off.

             -------- Diary time -------

What is this feeling I have for her it's like fluttering in my chest. She kissed my knuckles. But when she left to go hangout with others it hurt a bit what am I doing?

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so sorry i fucking died i may or may not have been in a crash and went into a coma but im back so there will be more up dates soon.