WEEKEND FUN! not really

Ok this chapter is not based at all on an ep just a quick in between for fun and more fluff and story time.

             ==================

Its the weekend that means the fun of avoiding school work. 4 classes 4 times the work and homework. But what to do

"TO THE MARKET!"

Running through the market pass all the cheap shops is a good idea if you have beastkeeping and potions classes.

"Okay so i need fire grass and wither tree bark for potions and new gloves that aren't used for bea-" I bumped into someone.

"Watch it- oh hello puppy."

"Hi kitty. Did you see my letter?"

Blight turned away. "Yes. Thank you."

"So why are you here?"

"Shopping for my dad an his experiments. How about you?"

"Cool, and trying to find a good but cheap supplies for two out of four of my classes."

"I can help if you help me."

"With what princess?"

"Gears and what ever this list says." She showed me the list with messy hand writing and some very specific amounts of things.

"I know where every thing is except the bottom three."

"Abomination supplies."

"Following in his footsteps?"

"Kind of."

"Lets get my stuff first please?"

"Cool what do you need."

"Potion supplies and good golves for beastkeeping."

"Okay come on puppy."

She walks away and I do a little sprinting to catch up. We head too this little shop with what looks like hearbs on it. Inside was a treasure trove of potion supplies. Amity guided me around to find everything I needed plus more for at home experiments all though she doesn't need to know. Then we headed to a pet shop which surprisingly had all the safety gear a student would need.

"Where to next cutie. I've got what I need."

"All I need now is the mechanical stuff."

"Wait the abomination stuff?"

"Potion shop while you were looking around."

"Okay." I started walking towards my favorite part of town the steam area as I call it. "This way to get the nuts and bolts sweetheart."

"Coming love." Amity said with an eye roll.

Why is my face hot!

I had me and Amity running back and forth just to buy me time. Eventually the sun was setting. "Is that the last thing Blight?"

"Yes... this is a lot though."

"Ill help you know I will." She gave a blank stare and started walking in the direction of her house. I drew a circle in the air to carry half and pick up the other. "You could carry some."

"I have your stuff you have mine."

"Ok love." I say and run off toward her house.

On the walk just like the first we made jokes, laughed, and enjoyed the silence in between. When the opened the door there was a small snotty cough on the other side.

"Hello Mother." Amity was suddenly stiff.

"Amity and who are you?"

I quickly draw a circle and do a quick bow as the supplies floated to my side. "I'm Y/N no last name ma'am I offered my help to your daughter when I saw how much she needed to get and she helped me a bit as well."

"It is nice to meet you now go ho-" She was cut off by Alador.

"Ah Y/N nice to see you again."

"Hello mister Blight." I wave at him. Amity had loosened a bit.

"Come in dinner is about to be ready I'll have them set out another plate."

I look at Amity and back. "No thank you I need to get back home."

"I insist Miss Y/N I'd like to get to know my daughter's new friend."

Pov: Amity

"Oh mom let them go home." Em said. Thanks Em.

"Come on in." Mom drew a circle in the air and Y/N started floating. I had to follow. "Honey I put your stuff near your shop door."

When she put Y/N down she gave me and my siblings the look of go get ready for dinner. I grab Y/N's wrist running up to my room.

"Quick very important question. Do you guys have like spoons and forks for certain things?"

"Yes but tonight is spaghetti an eyeballs."

"Will there be raw meat?"

"If you ask? Maybe."

Pov: Y/N

Okay okay first time meating both parents why am I so nervous!

"Okay time to head down."

"Okay... lets go princess." She stopped and looked at me befor we leave the room.

"You ok?"

"I don't wanna embarrass you in front of your parents."

She puts her hands on my shoulders and looks my in the eyes. "My dad already likes you... and my mom seams to want to know you." She puts her hand on my cheek and quickly moves it away. I grab her hand and lean into it.

"Thanks Amity." We stayed there for a second.

"Okay let's go."

We walk to the dining room and its obvious where I had to sit after Amity sat. Next to her and Alador.

"So how have classes been since we last talked Y/N?"

"A bit good a bit iffy and with some more school events coming up it might get better. The work load I mean not the studying. How about you sir" I take a bite of the food it tast like normal food just more expensive. Bleh.

"True true. My experiments have been going a bit better after you told me about the... what did you call it?"

"The mess of wires sir."

"Yes that!"

"Oh so this is the little witchlit that helped you?"

"Yes dear."

"Hmm how would you feel about working for us?" I almost choked on my food.

I look over at the Blight siblings and they all looked shocked. "What exactly would I be doing ma'am?"

"You'll be Alador's little helper and keep him on track when I'm not around." Odelia smiled at me. "Obviously after school every day and on the weekends."

"How much will I-"

"100 snails per hour."

"If it's okay may I have two or three days to think?"

"Yes I'll send the requirements and job application to school with Amity on Monday."

"Okay ma'am."

The rest of the meal was in silence. By the time everyone was done with dessert it was a bad storm and late.

"I'll be off thank you for having me."

"It's a storm out." Edric said and Emira followed. "Stay the night have a sleep over with our Mittens."

"It's okay with me." Ms. Blight yelled from the other room.

"I don't have pajamas."

"You two can figure that out." The twins say in unison while pushing me and Amity to her room. "Oh and don't do anything we wouldn't." I turned around just in time to see them wink.

My face was red hot.