Chapter 43: Ruin Me

Start from the beginning

"I don't fucking care," He breaths, "I need you."

His hands hook around the sweater I'm wearing as he helps me pull it off, dropping the piece of clothing on the ground.

Silas' lips are glued on my neck as he covers it with his marks like he always does.

I throw my head back, giving him better access. Whimpers leave my mouth when his cold hands come intact with my stomach.

His hands find the back of my bra as he clicks it open in a swift move. I finally manage to breathe, this bra was freaking uncomfortable.

"Is this okay, mia vita?" He whispers, curling his fingers around the loose pants I'm wearing.

"With you, always," I answer and he smiles before pulling it down my legs, taking my underwear too. I help him take them off myself completely tossing them somewhere on the ground.

Silas inhales sharply as his hands roam over every curve of my body, not forgetting a single body part.

"Were you bullied when you were little?" Silas suddenly asks and memories flash before me when I was a kid.

I frown and give him a tiny nod, "After we do this I want their full names, understood?" He demands, not a single drip of sarcasm in his tone.

"All of them." He makes clear before turning me around.

I gasp when my eyes again find the mirror in our room before me. My legs are pressed together as I frown.

"I want you to look at yourself, amore," He whispers behind me, making my back lean against his chest.

He takes a different ice cube from the cup next to him, "I want you to take in how gorgeous you are,"

A shiver runs up my spine at what he's asking from me.

"My gorgeous girl," He whispers before placing his hands on my thighs, forcing them open.

I gasp when my body is fully displayed in the mirror. My eyes roll to the back of my head when the ice cube between Silas' fingers circles my tits repeatedly.

"So fucking pretty," He whispers sweet nothings into my ear as the ice cube trails down to my lower stomach.

My back arches up from him when he trails the ice further down until it stops above my clit that's desperate for his touch.

But instead of placing the ice cube on the spot, I need it the most he rubs it around the area of my pussy, making me whimper out.

My hands are resting on his knees, my back leaning against his chest as I throw my head back laying the back of my head on his shoulder.

"Eyes on the mirror, bella.[beautiful]" He whispers, his mouth directly place next to my ear.

I gasp when I feel a cold object touch my left nipple. I was caught up in the pleasure that I didn't notice that Silas added another ice cube.

I let out a heavy sigh when Silas places the ice cube in his right hand on my clit, resulting in my hands digging into his knees for an anchor to hold on to.

The ice cube in his left hand continues circling the cold thing around my nipples, the coldness making them pointy and sensitive.

"Silas," I whisper and I hear him chuckle, "This is not about me, amore," He breathes seductively in my ear.

"This is all about you." He circles my clit with the ice, trailing it down my folds as he rubs them gently causing my breath to hitch in the back of my throat.