Chapter 43: Ruin Me

Start from the beginning

He does so, making me pull his sweatshirt and boxers easier. I throw his clothes somewhere on the ground as I latch my lips on his neck.

"This idea was running through my head a few minutes ago," I whisper as I take one of the ice cubes from the cup.

Silas tilts his head, a smirk visible on his face when he knows what I'm about to do.

I take the ice cube between my thumb and index finger before gently grazing it over his neck, where his soft spot is located.

His eyes close firmly as he throws his head back, his hands fisting the covers underneath him.

"Cold, isn't it?" I chuckle, moving the ice down to his collarbones slowly moving it around with slight touches.

"Baby." He murmurs when I stroke the ice cube down to his abs. Torturous sounds leave his pretty lips, making me enjoy this even more.

"But this," I breathe whilst withdrawing the ice cube from his skin only for me to put it on the base of his length, "This was my favourite idea,"

His head is thrown back again, his chest falling and rising as his cheeks turn a slight colour of red.

"Your moans are the prettiest things I've ever heard," I repeat the same thing he always tells me, "So let me hear them."

He gives up, small moans leaving his mouth when I move the cube up his hard-on, rubbing it on his skin gently.

"Amore-," He moans out making me wetter than I already am.

I press the cube against my own thumb, making my skin go cold. I retreat the cube away from my skin and gently swipe my cold thumb over his tip that's now coated with pre-cum.

Goosebumps arise on his skin as he trembles under my touch, moans escaping his mouth as his adam's apple keeps moving.

I put away the ice cube again, stroking my hand up and down his dick as he struggles to breathe correctly.

"Tell me how it feels, baby," I whisper, brushing my lips over his jaw as I speed my hand around him.

He forces his eyes to close as he hesitates to answer me, "Tell me." I demand and he breaths quickly.

"Cazzo, good. It feels amazing, fucking amazing." He moans out, his sounds terribly low making heat pool in my lower stomach.

I chuckle and speed my hand again, rubbing my thumb over his sensitive tip.

"Maeve," The veins in his neck appear as he inhales heavily, "I'm going to come if you don't stop."

I smirk, not stopping my actions on him, "What if that's what I want?" I remark and his eyes open but close when he feels himself coming.

I begin stroking him faster, circling his tip furiously until his hands form into fists, knuckles turning white.

His body tenses as his hips lift up from the bed, a few moments later I feel the warm liquid spill onto my hand. He exhales loudly, his chest rising and falling rapidly.

I smile, brushing my lips over his neck as he tries to regain his breath.

I coat my finger with his cum, placing it on my tongue after. His eyes slightly widen at my action and I notice his dick beginning to harden immediately again.

"You taste amazing, just like I expected." I praise him and he finally allows himself to touch me.

He's about to kiss me but I stop him pointing at my mouth, "You really want to-," He cuts me off by putting his lips onto mine, not waiting a second.