Will she just reject me!?

Will she walk away!?

Will she slap me!?

God!! Please, let her be mine. I suffered enough.

Taehyung gulped as he looked at y/n with his glittering eyes. y/n take one step towards him as she pet his head then tears dropped from her right eye as her lips tucked up into a beautiful gummy smile. y/n nodded her head with happy tears in her eyes making Taehyung jump in happiness. His tears unintentionally fall drenching his cheeks. He tightly hugged y/n. "APPA, I DID IT" he screamed making everyone scream. They leave the balloons as the red-shaped love balloons fly up covering the night sky above them.

Everyone smiled as Taehyung parents wipe their tears in happiness. Taehyung breaks the hug and then showers y/n face with kisses. finally, he kisses her forehead as he shows the box to her. "Turn around," he said as y/n turns back, Taehyung pushes her hair to her shoulder and then softly hooks the necklace into y/n naked neck. Taehyung slowly leans and gives her a wet kiss on her right side neck mole.

y/n turns back as she smiles at Taehyung who's looking at her neck which has the necklace he presented her. Twins run to them as y/n lifts Taewoon & Taehyung lifts Taeyeon in their arms. Taehyung pulls y/n from her waist and slowly rubs it. y/n chuckles as she whispers "kinky jerk" Taehyung smiles then whispers back "only for my wife."

"Look here lovely family" Robin calls them then they look at Robin who's holding the camera as he captures the most beautiful view in front of him. Jeannie smiles seeing Robin who is smiling widely while taking pics of them.

"Wow, I love these red love balloons," Amy said as she played with the balloons whereas everyone leaves them but she didn't coz she love red but the balloon get cracked as she flinched looking who did it "yeh!!?" She scolds while glaring at the manly figure who just smirked seeing her.

"You should leave them," Jungkook said as he thrust his both hands into his pant pockets. "It's none of your business" Amy coldly said trying to walk away but Jungkook hold her wrist pulling her to him "l_leave me."

"No, I've been looking at you from start & I found something," Jungkook said making Amy frown "huh!?" Jungkook smiles "- that's you are beautiful" Amy blushes then pushes Jungkook walking away "I'm Jeon Jungkook," He said Amy looks back with a smile "I know" Jungkook widen his eyes "she knew about me but still acted. YEH! WEDDING PLANNER, WAIT FOR ME. I STILL NEED TO KNOW YOUR NAME" Jungkook chuckled as Amy run away immediately.

»»---->»»--⍟--««<----««

NEXT DAY

Robin is busy doing his work on the pictures of Jin's wedding when his office door opens and a skinny girl walks inside. Robin looks up then he slightly blushes to see Jennie. She smiles and sits on the chair "I didn't tell you to come inside & I didn't tell you to sit miss cat eyes" Jennie blushes "you are too busy to notice me so I thought you will do the same if you're in my shoes" Jennie said making Robin chuckle.

"So, what makes you come here," he said leaning close and looking at her face "pretty" He whispers unknowingly as Jennie smirks and then leaned closer to him "I know I'm pretty you don't have to say that loud" Robin blinks his eyes as lean back clearing his throat "I come here for a photoshoot. Can you do that for me!?" Jenne says while crossing her legs as Robin rise his left eyebrow "and why!?" Jennie sighs "I'm a model so I needed to update my profile. Will you help me!?" Robin smiles. The theme. The inspiration he needed he find it in Jennie. He was about to approach her but she herself come here.

"Gladly, princesses."

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

BUSAN, KOREA