~ chapter 22 ~

TAE POV

I wake up just to see y/n back as she rolls to another side while sleeping. I sit on the bed and then take my mobile from the nightstand. It shows 7:00 AM.

I stood and then looked back, covering y/n with the blanket. I walk out of the room to the bathroom.

After coming out I take my mobile, calling jimin.

| ON CALL |

Jimin: oh! Tae, good morning.

Tae: good morning, jimin.

Jimin: where were you last night?

Tae: I come to y/n.

Jimin: it's good you are still alive.

Tae: why!?

Jimin: she cursed you "AISH!! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG. I WILL KILL YOU"

Taehyung extended his hand from his ear when jimin mimicked y/n words just like her.

Tae: yeh!! why are you saying that!?

Jimin: just come out in one piece before y/n do something to you. Wait... Is y/n up!?

Tae: no.

Jimin: that's why your talking, come fast. I don't know when will twins wake up.

Tae: I think they will wake up around this time. I will be there. Twins also need to go to school.

Jimin: who says they will be going to school!?

Tae: huh!?

Jimin: I'm taking them shopping today.

Tae: ok, I will come fast.

saying that I hang up the call. Look at y/n, I gulp.

𝐒𝐨, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞

I immediately take the y/n blanket away and "control Taehyung" saying to myself I took y/n clothes and then wear them. after wearing her lower clothes I see her waist which has stretch marks, I slowly travel those marks with my fingers.

"I missed you so much. I missed your big round belly with our kids. I missed being beside you when you were giving birth to our kids. Don't worry I will make you pregnant again then watch everything" saying that I bend down and planted open mouth kisses softly on her stretch marks.

I look at y/n. "I miss you calling me 'Tae'. you called me last night I'm happy about that. come back to me fast so that we can make babies as fast as we can" I smile then kiss her lips as I wear her clothes back, I tug her inside the blanket.

I come to the leaving room and then went to the kitchen. I started doing hangover soup for y/n, then I went to the bookshelf "this will work" I take the sticky notes.