~ chapter 24 ~

2 years ago

y/n is walking back home by the empty road but she hears some loud whimpers coming from the alley she was curious to know what is it.

"maybe it's just a cat, y/n" she softly whispers to herself but she hears a loud thud followed by a man's scream. Adrenaline rushed through her veins as she immediately take her mobile and shared her location with Lara, Felix and Robin.

Then she calls the cops with her pounding heart and makes her way to the alley with fast steps. soon she comes and sees a tall, thin muscled person with an axe standing there looking down.

the axe in his hand drenched in blood "hello" she hear a person on call. y/n hands are shivering but she managed to whisper "help"

Maybe that psycho buster heard that he immediately look back but he didn't see anything "Is anyone is their!?" his voice is a gift from an angel but he's a devil and y/n knowledge it after seeing the blood-drenched body on the floor with the semi-conscious state.

y/n left hand started to shiver vigorously as she even tried to compress her breath by covering her mouth and nose... she was hiding behind a dustbin.

Then she hears footsteps "hellooo". There is no hesitation in his voice. It's firm. He doesn't have fear of getting caught.

He's a creep.

y/n move close to the dustbin closing her eyes shut... But open when hearing footsteps that are when y/n sees a shadow just beside her. If he takes on the step then he will find her.

'Don't. Just go back. Please' she prayed for him to leave, to go away. Thank god he started to walk back where he looked down at the person who he was just about to kill "seems like you are that one strong seed, pathetic" the killer laughed.

But his expression immediately gets changed then he roars his arms up holding the axe to slice that person on the ground.

But...

He hears a mobile ringing sound he looks at the dustbin.

'Fuck, why are you calling me now Lara' y/n think then she hear "who is that little creature out there. If you come to me, I will give you painless death but if I find you_" he didn't completely just laugh out loud.

"on count 5"

"5"

"4" Now, he started walking in the y/n direction.

"3" A few more steps he will see y/n.

"2" That's when she immediately get up and started to run as fast as she can. The killer also started to run behind her.

y/n take left, then left and again left but she don't know that she just circled the field. y/n stopped in her place when she see a man's dead body lying on the floor with a pool of his blood.