~ chapter 7 ~

"They taste like y/n cookies Hyung

"They taste like y/n cookies Hyung." hearing Taehyung words they all stopped eating the dinner and looks at Taehyung.

because of Taehyung's stubbornness, he lost her and he exactly knows how she does her cookies. she feeds them to everyone and dirt her clothes but the bright smile will never leave her lips hearing everyone's complements

"you're saying like you have seen y/n there," yoongi said while focused on dinner. yoongi was slightly disappointed by Taehyung not seeing y/n there. he planned everything but all went in vain.

but somewhere he feels happy as Tae meet his twins. It's just a matter of time before he meets y/n again but yoongi wants them to meet in a peaceful environment around them so that they won't have any misunderstands between them.

as they all say 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯.

"I wish I could!!" Taehyung said playing with his food. "but those kids are lovely" a genuine smile made its way to Taehyung lips.

"how do they look," Jimin asked even though he gets to know all from yoongi and the picture of yoongi with twins and y/n smiling brightly is never left his mind that he literally begged yoongi to forward that pic

he wants to see the expression on Taehyung face. Taehyung shows his boxy smile "they look like my copies, jimin but it feels weird maybe all kids look alike"

"I can't believe they taste like y/n cookies," said jungkook while eating the cookies and they looks at jungkook.

but Taehyung is thinking...
1st, some kids look like him!!!
2nd, the cookies taste like y/n ones
3rd, he feels their attitude just like y/n and him
4th, they both look 7 years old

What if!!?

breaking the chains of thoughts, Sam comes to Taehyung

"what is it!?" Taehyung asks "the new team successfully kidnapped the girl, king" hearing Sam's words Taehyung nods his head "keep her, in that old cabin. I will meet her tomorrow" Taehyung says continuing to eat.

ruthlessness. he has it and is a mafia king he was willing to keep it to himself. if he's wife is here she will definitely hate this all but it's all for her tho.

wiping his mouth with a napkin he takes his leave to his room. he looks at the electric clock at 11:39PM the new meeting with M&M enterprise and some dealings. he was tired, he wants to sleep fast and he also need to meet that spy tomorrow before going to the Kim empire's.

after doing his night routine he falls on his bed with wide legs and hands. "I wish you were here with me y/n" soon he drifted off to sleep but he made a mental note to go to the "mauve Sweets" again

.・゜-: ✧ :-  NEXT MORNING -: ✧ :-゜・.

the bright sunlight made its way to y/n room through the window but on the bed, it was not y/n who was sleeping it was actually mina