~ chapter 27 ~

"Mr Kim, can you explain those articles coz they all just rumour right!?" Celine asked as everyone in the meeting room waited for Taehyung's answer.

"Yes, it's true" some gasp loudly, and some widen their eyes but yoonmin, Taekook and Min just sit normally as if they know all this all true.

"W_What it's just a lie. Mr Kim how!?" Celine becomes speechless as she drinks some water to contain herself.

"It's all true. I even had twins. It's had been 7 years that I'm married" Taehyung said "but why did you hide this all!?" some random CEO asked.

"I didn't hide anything it's just no one asked me about my marriage" Taehyung innocently said "and we're planning a press conference to clarify the news," Jimin said as he give everyone a small smile.

"OHHHHH!!!!" "YEAHHHH!!" They all hear some screams & look at the door. Taehyung smiled secretly and then cleared his throat "don't worry they both are my twins" Taehyung said as they continue their meeting.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Oppa, this is soo big," said Yeon holding the seat handles tightly "yes, I love this appa have a big house, big company," Woon said as he pushed the leather office seat on which Yeon is sitting.

They both are playing in the wide corridors as a few guards also running behind them. "Little master be careful or else little miss will be hurt."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Paris, 5:30 PM

"Everything is done I should call Jean now" saying that to herself y/n went back to her room as she called Jean. Soon, Jean also comes as they both go to Taehyung company.

"La soeur!!?"

"Hmm"

"Is that true, I mean I read the article."

y/n put her mobile on her lap and then look at Jean "how do you know that it's me coz I know that they didn't publish the woman's pic it's just blurry though."

"I can easily recognize you soeur. I know it's you."

"It's true."

"What the f-"

"Language."

"Sorry."

"But soeur I still can't believe that Mr Kim Taehyung is your EX."

"Not really, he's still my husband as we haven't had the divorce yet."

"But you said something else."

"I also thought the same until I get to know about the truth."

"I sense that someone is following you for the past four days."