[07] ● "There's Someone ¿ " ●

Start from the beginning

~~~

An hour later, much later than Lois had expected, Jonathan to stumbled his way through the front door.

Not bothering to wonder why the lights were on in his house, Jonathan went upstairs to his room.

Hearing Jonathan's room door click, behind her son, Lois went upstairs calling Jonathan's name as she went.

Knocking she said.

"Jordan told me you were coming home, why didn't you ask for a ride?"

From behind the door Lois could hear Jonathan startle, his shoes that were being kicked of his feet instead of landing on the floor in a pile, that Lois would complain about later landed on Jonathans bed, as he hopped around to face his bed room door.

"Mom?" Jonathan had not expect for Jordan to actually tell their mother about his sudden 'illness' expecting for Jordan just to and find sarah and forget about him.

"Ya, it's me" At the conformation that it was his mother outside of his door and not anyone else ( Jonathan's father ).

Jonathan sighed.

"Oh come in" Lois took to turning the door handle herself, closing it behind her, as Lois walked into Jonathan's room holding back the urge to ask about what Clark had told her he had almost found in Jonathans gym bag, that night at football practice.

Lois restrained herself from doing so knowing the reminder of her husband's actions, would not help her plead Jonathans fathers case to the boy standing in front of her.

Taking a deep breath, Lois quickly said

"Jonathan I know something's going on, you don't have to tell me what, or make any excuses, because I won't ask, but just so you know when you wanna talk I'll be here for you ok"

Leaving no space for Jonathan to interrupt Lois's speech forcing the boy to listen to her, at realising that she, unlike the others, was actually not going to try and force an answer out of him, Jonathan paused and walking across his room pulling his mother into a deep hug.

Lois at this wrapped her arms around Jonathans shoulders tangling her fingers in his hair pulling him close towards her chest, kissed the top of his head, saying nothing more.

After a moment of silence Jonathan spoke up his head lifting from its place on Lois neck.

"Mom?" Jonathan voice came out high, like when he was a toddler scared to go to to what he at the time had called 'big kid', ( elementary ) school, afraid that he would no longer be able to take care of Jordan them being placed in separate classes from that point fourth.

"Yes?"

Even though Lois had prided herself on being a strong, prepared for anything woman.

She was sacred for what she was about to hear come out of her sons mouth, Lois hadn't been used to having an emotional vulnerable Jonathan unaccustomed to having to swaddle him, like she had with Jordan growing up, therefore had no clue what to expect or what to do with the next words she was met with.

"There's someone" Jonathan by this point had taken to tightening his hold on his mother, keeping his face turned away from hers.

"Someone causing you trouble?"

Lois thoughts drifted towards the football team knowing Jonathan unlike in Metropolis, were he had thrived on the pitch, and how in comparison Jonathan had a hard time connecting with his new team mates, wondering if that was the issue, her negative thoughts quickly being dismissed however by Jonathans next interruption.

☆ CREPUSCULAR ☆ |SUPERMAN & LOIS|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara