"Can't it go faster than this? " I said anxiously, and Spencer stared at me in horror.

"Are you okay... Prince? " Spencer asked and the elevator stopped when the number 2 was displayed on the elevator screen, the door gently opened.

"Here we are!" Spencer said delightedly and I forgot to thank him, I was filled with anxiety, I opened the door to room 36, It was luckily opened, Zarah was crying on the leather couch.

"Salaamualaykum Zarah!"

"Wa alaykum salaam," she answered with an angelic voice, she was sure blessed by Allah.

I walked to her, and she turned, oh Allah, she is not in niqab, she looked Masha Allah—the only word on my mind was 'kiss her'. She was surprise to see me, I could see it in her eyes. "Congratulations on your engagement, Prince Abubakar." She whined, ouch! It hurt me.

"Its.... A misunderstanding." I tried to explain.

"Oh really, misunderstanding?" she asked, really, I don't know how to explain my plight.

'I'm sorry' was the only word I could utter, I knelt down and I said what was on my mind. "I love you Zarah, will you please elope with me?" I said, really? Am I really planning to elope with Zarah, am I nuts? I'll just leave my responsibilities? I think I should always think before talking.

Zarah laughed, but I could see it was a sad one. "Prince Abubakar, I appreciate your effort, trying to sound like a gentleman, but when I ask my self, did he ask me out? My answer is, he didn't..." She said and I cut her short.

"Zarah bin Rahman will you marry me." I said, proposing to my love, I didn't know what I was doing, but it felt right, Zarah was in tears too.

"Me and you can never be a thing, there you've got your pitch perfect girlfriend, Yasmin, she's got all what you need, a touch of royal and a touch of beauty, and you're crazy if you think I'll elope with you, I love you Abubakar, but our stars ain't meant to be together—you are from a different world, a world of  glory, riches, gold and royalty, and I'm from another world; a world of slum, dirt and treachery, me and you can't be together, even though I elope with you, I'll still be an outlaw." Zarah said and my heart broke into million pieces.

"Zarah we can blend our world together." I said trying to convince her.

"Abubakar I think you should go, it not proper for a Prince to be in an hotel room with his Translator." She said emphasizing on translator, I understand now. "I really love you, I'm not a playboy billionaire Prince, I'm not an icy cold Prince anymore, you are Ayeesha's replacement in my heart, please Zarah." I pleaded as tears rolled down my cheeks.

She was also crying, she still love me, my heart was racing, like my life depend on the answer she was gonna give me, I don't know what I'll become after today, if I get negative answer.

"Prince Abubakar, you should use the door." She said to me as she pointed at the door and wiped her tears.

The door opened as someone unlocked the pass code from outside, Safeenah and Dale Yahaya walked in, Safeenah was holding a teddy bear, I missed that girl, she deserve a good father, I think I'll be a perfect father.

Safeenah was confused, I could see it in her eyes, but Dale Yahaya wasn't, I managed to smile, as I wiped my tears, Dale yahaya pated me on the shoulder, I walked out saying goodbye to the love of my life.

I swear I'll kill uthman with my bare hands, he ruined my life, look at me, the ruthless Prince crying over a lady, I've lost my confidence, I guess it time to plan a perfect wedding with my childhood sweetheart, Yasmin.

 I told Daniel to order an Uber, I'll drive home my self, he wasn't sure at first, but he later gave up.

I was driving, my body was in the car but my soul wasn't, I was thinking about ZarahI didn't know when I stepped on the gas, the car was on maximum speed, the speedometer readings was high, I noticed it, but I kinda feel at ease, the car was getting lighter than usual, I knew something was off.

The car suddenly drifted and it tumbled, all I could feel was things crashing and cutting through my face, like a little well trained ninja—the law of gravity broke in my car. I felt the pains I have never feel in my entire life, is this death? At least I'll die and this weird and sad feeling will be over.

Author's note

And the award of the heartbreaker of the year goes to; Zarah Bin Rahman. I can't believe Zarah turned down the Prince, why would she?

I dedicated this chapter to Prince Abubakar alone—let's hope he'll survive the accident eventually.