t h i r t y s e v e n

Start from the beginning

He rushed out from the classroom, ignoring the teacher calling and went straight to the clinic. It was rather far because the room was in a different building. With him running there, it shouldn't be long but for him it took a long time because of the anxiousness rose inside him.

When he reached the clinic, he saw Minju coming out. Seungmin immediately stopped her, "What happened?"

"She's injured." Minju replied shortly. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I went in and saw her on the floor. Jisung locked the door before though, so I don't know what happened."

Seungmin muttered something under his breath. He was about to get in but Minju held his arm. He halted.

"You care a lot about her." she stated monotonously. 

The guy replied with silence.

"There's already someone else inside looking after her."

With that, Seungmin pry off her hand and went in. Minju watched the door closing and let out a small sigh. With small steps, the girl returned to her class.

"Felix?"

Said guy turned to Seungmin, "Oh, hi Seungs."

"What are you doing here?" the taller asked before spotting Eunkyung laying on the bed. Her face was paler than usual and she seem soulless. When their eyes met, they looked tired.

"Came to get this." Felix showed a board of pills as Seungmin sat next to him. Eunkyung just watched silently. "My head's been throbbing since this morning. I think I need to rest."

"Did you not sleep?" Seungmin asked again. It was unusual for Felix to get sick even a little bit.

"Maybe." he shrugged. "I'm going to-"

"Attention to all students," a girl's voice from the speaker interrupted him. "I am Yoon Arin, and today I would like to clear some misunderstandings about Felix Lee's rumors that occurred a few weeks ago."

Both Seungmin and Eunkyung looked at Felix who had a confused expression on. 

"I deeply apologise for making everyone felt unsafe with the so-called pervert in this school. Here I am going to explain what actually happened." the speaker went silent for a moment. Felix shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Felix and I were not in a good term in the beginning, but we only met a few times and the small quarrel we always had was not bad to the point we throw fists to each other. However, on that day, we met without me wearing a name tag so Felix pointed it out. I took that as an opportunity to add the fuel between us and spread the rumors, when none of it is true."

Seungmin sighed as he leaned on the chair and looked at Felix, "Why is she doing this out of sudden?"

"The reason why I am doing this is because the hate he's been getting is not necessary when it is not true. I feel genuinely bad and I sincerely apologise for spreading a rumor that affected everyone in this school. The rumor was not a thing to be played with. I promise I will not do anything without thinking of the consequences anymore. Thank you."

There was a silence.

Felix did not know how would he react to this. Even though she explained to the whole school, there must be some people who would thought he had threaten or bribe her to explain. The negative outcomes conquered his mind.

"That's good," Eunkyung weakly said with a small smile. "At least she knows what she did was wrong."

Felix remained silent. He then excused himself and left with the pills.