31. Knitted Sweater For Two

Start from the beginning

She pulls away for a moment, mumbling against my lips. "I thought you wanted me to go inside?" She places her hands on my chest. "Why the sudden change of mind?"

I smile down at her, unable to hide my giddiness when she's near. "I found a pretty girl to keep me warm."

"You guys have an interview at 3 and we all have an event to attend at 7. So I suggest we all go to sleep as soon as we get into our hotel rooms." Paige says, scrolling through the itinerary on her laptop.

The six of us have been sitting in the lounge for the majority of the drive to New York. There hasn't been much to do besides watch movies and play video games on a twelve hour tour bus ride.

I didn't realize that sitting this close to Paige for so long would make me even needier than I already am for her. It was pure torture watching her with her long legs crossed over the other, her blond hair tied back into a ponytail, and hardly any of her attention on me.

Every few minutes I find myself scooting closer to her, aching to feel any part of her that I can.

"Oh! I've also called a car rental shop. That way at least one of us can drive to the event in case we can't get a taxi on such short notice."

The boys and Vanessa share words of gratitude for Paige's planning ahead and for always being on top of scheduling for everyone, even though it isn't her job.

When everyone turns their attention elsewhere, I take this as my opportunity to finally have her alone after a few hours that felt like forever.

"Paiggeeeee." I whine, leaning my head onto her shoulder.

"Hmm?" She hums, focused on typing away at her laptop.

I tilt my head so that my lips are directly beside her ear, "Kiss me." I whisper.

She finally turns and faces me, "Not here." She whispers back.

Well she didn't say no.

In one quick movement, I'm taking her wrist in my hand and rushing us to the bathroom, locking it behind us.

"Calum! "What are you doing?" She yells, her eyes widen in pure shock and confusion.

"Shh." I clamp my hand over her mouth, using my hip to push her against the wall. "You said not here, so I moved us somewhere no one could see us." I explain innocently.

The bathroom is already small as it is, but with the both of us heaving rapidly, our faces mere inches apart, it makes the space seem even tighter.

We're standing so close in fact, that with every inhale she takes her chest brushes against mine, eliciting a shudder to run down my spine.

"Can you stay quiet for me, baby?" I whisper, my eyes staring deeply into hers. As much as I want to take her completely right now, I know I can't. This bathroom is much too small to even move the way we would want to and besides, there's plenty of time to explore in other areas.

I spent years holding myself back from even expressing how madly in love I am with Paige. Thus explaining the eagerness and excitement I can never seem to stop myself from whenever she's near me.

She nods her head, the hair in her ponytail messy from being pressed against the wall. I remove my hand from her mouth and place it gently on the side of her neck. My thumb traces circles over the soft skin.

I connect my lips to the opposite side of her neck, hearing her inhale a sharp breath that soon turns into a satisfied exhale once my lips start moving feverishly against her. Her head tilts to the side in order to allow me more access.

It's a simple action, but it sends a wave of confidence through me knowing that she wants my touch as badly as I want hers.

My tongue begins to swirl and suck aggressively in one particular area causing Paige to bite her bottom lip to suppress a moan from escaping, remembering that our friends are just one wall away.

The feeling is so euphoric that it's almost impossible for Paige to hold it together. She whines my name and I tear my head up to look at her, "What did I say?"

With furrowed eyebrows she complies, "To stay quiet."

"That's right." I press my swollen lips against hers. "Not a fuckin' sound."

My lips continue working at her neck, in return having her hands pull and tug at the curls on the bottom of my neck as a way of coping with the pleasurable feeling. The feeling of her fingers playing with my favorite spot is almost enough to make me relinquish and take her right now.

Finishing with a nip at the mark, I lift my head up to admire what I'd done on my girl's neck, "Look at that," I say slightly out of breath and in awe of the amazing girl in front of me. "Fuck, you're so pretty."

Her eyes hold so much euphoria, it worries me that her knees are on the verge of giving out.

"That was...wow." I've rendered my girl speechless. She suddenly pushes past me, tilting her head to the side trying to get a good look at the mark on her neck. "Calum! We have a very important event tomorrow. How am I supposed to cover this up?" Well almost speechless.

I wrap my arms around her waist from behind and rest my head on her shoulder, wanting so badly to make another mark on the opposite side. "Why would you cover it? I worked very hard on that." I fake pout.

I smile wide as I watch her laugh so hard that she throws her head back in laughter. It fills my stomach with butterflies watching her so happy. She shakes her head, trying so hard to suppress the laughter. She turns her body around in my grasp, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Believe me, I know you did."

Paige presses a sweet kiss to my cheek. It's so soft in fact that I still feel it lingering as she pulls away to look at me once more.

"I love when you wear my clothes." I compliment, infatuated with the way she looks in my hoodie. "You should do it more often."

"Maybe I will." She smiles at me for a second before tilting her head to the side as if she has an idea. "In fact, I'd love to borrow your Led Zeppelin shirt tomorrow."

My heart skips a beat at the mention of the first thing we bonded over when we met many years ago. "It's all yours my sweet girl."

She leans in to press a grateful kiss against my lips. I place my hand on the back of her head, deepening the once simple peck she had given me.

My sweet sweet girl. How'd you make me fall in love with you so fast?

To my dismay, the kiss was cut short with the sound of an alarm ringing in her back pocket. She removes her hands from my shoulder and pulls away slightly to reach for her phone and check what it is.

"What is it?" I ask, not being able to read the expression on her face.

She turns off the alarm and places the phone back in her pocket, "Just a reminder. I have something I need to get done." With a sigh she opens the door of the bathroom, ready to step out.

I catch her wrist before she can get far, "Is everything okay?" Paige seems nervous or regretful even? It's an emotion I can't quite put my finger on which worries me because I've always been able to tell what Paige is feeling.

"Yeah everything's fine." She nods her head, giving me a small smile. It only takes her a few seconds to figure out that I'm not fully convinced. "I promise." She steps closer to me, standing up on her tiptoes to press a loving kiss to my lips.

I remove my grip from around her wrist, letting her go and deciding that I should join my friends in the lounge before they grow suspicious.

It is then when I go to open the door of the lounge that I hear the shuffling of Paige in her suitcase behind me, the sound of a pill bottle most prominent.

A/N
I wanna say that the book will continue to be this cute and happy but have ya'll listened to ghost of you?

Giving you all hugs right now because these next few chapters will be a rollercoaster of emotion.

Love you all. Thank you for reading!!