24. Full Plate, Don't Wait

~Paige

Calum and I haven't had sex with each other in three years. The last night we were ever even intimate was August 3rd, 2015.

The two of us have still always had that undeniable attraction for the other that will never fade, and is currently in its full element.

With every apology he gives me and every explanation, I can tell he has taken full control over this conversation and that he needs me to know just how truly sorry he is for jumping to conclusions and getting us in this mess in the first place.

Without this situation though, we probably never would have admitted that we still have feelings for each other.

That deems true, especially with how nervous I am to the point where I can hardly get a word out without stuttering.

Kissing Calum for the first time in three years proved that I still have strong emotions for him that I want to pursue.

It's every girls dream to be sitting on Calum Hoods lap with their fingers tangled in his hair and lips locked with his.

With every kiss I grow hungrier for more and I can tell that he feels the same. We can never get enough of each other.

One thing for certain is that I adore the boy with his hands all over me.

I speak against his lips out of breath, "Calum?" I ask with my hands on either sides of his neck.

"Yes?" He pulls away. I watch as his eyes check over my every feature for signs that I want to stop, he should be seeing nothing but the state of pure bliss I'm in right now.

"I need you." I say, unable to contain myself any longer.

"You have me." He says not understanding where I'm getting with this. He kisses me once more, but I pull away.

"No Calum, I need you." I clarify, my intentions are nothing short of lust filled and pure adoration for the boy with the puffy cheeks.

His eyes widen and I can hear his breaths quicken, "Are you sure?" He asks as if he can't believe it, after all these years.

I honestly can't believe I'm about to follow through with this either, despite all of the reasons why I shouldn't. But I want to, I really want to.

"More than sure." I say pressing my lips against his again.

He pulls away, "I don't want you to think this is the reason why I apologized. We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable—"

I cut him off, "Calum—I know this isn't the reason why you apologized." I kiss him once more, "I promise this is what I want."

His brown eyes stare intently into my green ones, trying to read through my mind to see if there are any warning signs of doubt.

When he finds none he continues, "Lay down." He says, making my lower region scream louder than it already was.

I do as he says and go to take off my shirt but he stops me by wrapping a hand around my wrist, "No. Let me." My shirt is slid over my head and tossed to the side of the room.

If he could feel my heart right now he'd have me checked into a hospital.

My hands find the bottom of his shirt so I give him a look to ask for permission before taking his off as well. My breath hitches in my throat when I take in the wonderful sight of his chiseled body.

If we had all day I would trace my hands over every feature of his chest and toned stomach. He's perfect in every way.

My eyes find his and I realize that he too has been taking in the sight of me. His big, brown eyes are staring too intently at me, making me feel small.